No announcement yet.

Blu-Ray Best Of The Best - for discussing releases only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who else is going to buy the inevitable Nightmare On Elm Street boxset when it's released?

Comment

Tenacious D The Pick of Destiny
      I've never seen the film, but will buy it for the animation John K did at the start

Comment

Does anyone know if Beowulf has been announced for a hd release? Hopefully blu-ray, i love that film. It should look gorgeous in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          Does anyone know if Beowulf has been announced for a hd release? Hopefully blu-ray, i love that film. It should look gorgeous in HD.
          HD-DVD next month.... Paramount innit.

Comment

I hope Hot Fuzz makes it to BluRay

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
              HD-DVD next month.... Paramount innit.
              **** im selling my hd-dvd drive on ebay now because there wasn't anything exclusive at the time i listed that i wanted.

Im sure it will come to blu-ray eventually. I really hope so anyway.

Comment

Don't think I'll be updating SD DVD on many things but catalogue titles like Hot Fuzz demand it. Well, I'll probably just update when BDs are a fiver!

Comment

**** im selling my hd-dvd drive on ebay now because there wasn't anything exclusive at the time i listed that i wanted.

Im sure it will come to blu-ray eventually. I really hope so anyway.
                  I'd expect a UK release on Blu-ray as Warner have the rights over here instead of Paramount and it will - of course (given Warner's history) - be region free.

Comment

In fact let's do one better than just expecting it to be released.

Beowulf Director's Cut (Blu-ray) - 17th of March
                    Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Amazon also list it too, as well as HMV...etc

Comment

Originally posted by Angry the Clown View Post
                      In fact let's do one better than just expecting it to be released.

Beowulf Director's Cut (Blu-ray) - 17th of March
                      Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Amazon also list it too, as well as HMV...etc
                      Good find!!!

EDIT:

Seems to be more on the way too...
                      Originally posted by FWC
                      Through forum discussion on blu-ray.com and highdefdigesrt.com, we have discovered that Amazon.co.uk has recently listed pre-orders for Paramount titles Trading Places, Coming to America and Anchorman.

It is not clear if this is a mistake or a fore-warning of things to come, none the less it is interesting to see these titles, especially Anchorman which was never released on Blu-ray, listed as upcoming releases on the site.
                      Last edited by JP; 21-01-2008, 17:11.

Comment

Good morning my neighbours!

Hey f@ck you!

Yes! Yes! F@ck you too!
                        Sorry, I had to

Comment

Originally posted by FWC
                          Through forum discussion on blu-ray.com and highdefdigesrt.com, we have discovered that Amazon.co.uk has recently listed pre-orders for Paramount titles Trading Places, Coming to America and Anchorman.

It is not clear if this is a mistake or a fore-warning of things to come, none the less it is interesting to see these titles, especially Anchorman which was never released on Blu-ray, listed as upcoming releases on the site.o...
                          I'm going to put this down to a mistake on Amazon's part. Other retailers (Play for example) are listing these titles for HD DVD release on those dates, and it looks as if Amazon have simply entered them as Blu-ray's instead of HD DVDs as they are not listing HD DVD equivalents.

Comment

Ronin [UK] (Region B) (Region LOCKED) nooooooo whyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                              Ronin [UK] (Region B) (Region LOCKED) nooooooo whyyyyyyyyyy
                              Probably because it was released months before the US version was.

Comment

And its Fox (mgm) thats why im praying that Juno gets a UK release on BRD and that we get the uncut Hitman

Comment

Working...
                                X