No announcement yet.

Blu-Ray Best Of The Best - for discussing releases only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want Jessie james what is the picture quality like ?

Comment

Tempted by both of those Zook, and 30 Days of Night as well, can you let us know how they are please?

Comment

Originally posted by GODZOOKI View Post
        Got Brave One & Jesse James today!! Cant wait to watch these, loved both at the cinema!
        Where'd you get Jesse James from mate?

Comment

It has a US release date of Feb 5th and Movietyme have it in stock already. I think they shipped my one on Friday.

Comment

I want 30 days badly, just watched Death Sentance easily a 9/10 for picture quality

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
              It has a US release date of Feb 5th and Movietyme have it in stock already. I think they shipped my one on Friday.
              I see. Well they need to update their release date on there as its still saying 26th Feb.

Comment

Check out their new blog, I added it to my Rss feeds

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
                  Tempted by both of those Zook, and 30 Days of Night as well, can you let us know how they are please?
                  Only watched Jesse so far but the picture is stunning!! Highly recomended!!

@HahaUK - www.dvdslimited.com - They are shipping the 'We own the night' BD today too. You can get special ND delivery if you want films urgently or they send it all recorded which is usually next day anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaUK View Post
                    I see. Well they need to update their release date on there as its still saying 26th Feb.
                    I dont think they can mate, dvdslimited dont advertise posting out early but they do post/ship early. They also have a couple of ebay sites and none of these titles appear on ebay until a few days before release.

Comment

I've used dvdslimited's ebay site for aeons now, best out there for new blu-rays!

Comment

Tad expensive aren't they?

Comment

They are, but tbh, if I end up ordering from the likes of DVDPacific, always get hit for an extra ?12 import duty, so may as well get em' whilst they're in this country at least.

Comment

I've only used them a couple of times but I've never had any problems to be honest. Sites like that do seem more expensive but as Bleeders said, there is a risk on places liek Amazon.

Most of mine now come from MovieTyme though. I got the Residen't Evil Trilogy three days after ordering it was nice and cheap too.

With release dates, I think you'll find that most places will leave the official release date up there even if they ship early because they shouldn't be dispatching them for people to get them before the official date.

EDIT:
                            Looking at their site now they seem to have hiked the prices up quite a bit since I used them. They have RE Trilogy for £52:99 and I paid £34 for it.
                            Last edited by JP; 30-01-2008, 12:22.

Comment

Just watched a little bit of 3:10 To Yuma (UK version) - 7.1 PCM audio and a ridiculously high VC1 bitrate Lionsgate have really stepped up their quality recently after several average launch films...their latest releases are some of the highest quality on the format

Comment

Forget Yuma I Just saw Accross The Universe WOW this is a top teir 100% A grade transfer

Comment

Working...
                                X