• Show
Clear All

no Luke?

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
      no Luke?
      Maybe he's just a blue/glowy thing now.

Comment

Luke is in the film. My guess is the last 10 mins or so.

Comment

I think thats the first glimpse of Leia as well. Final trailer is out today at some point I think

Comment

The trailer will be released prime time EST during MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL so it won't be until Tuesday when it lands over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Garny View Post
              Luke is in the film. My guess is the last 10 mins or so.
              I think all the old cast will probably only have very small parts in the movie, more or less nods to what came before

Comment

Yeah, hopefully. That's a nice balance for me. I wouldn't want it to focus overwhelmingly on them.

Comment

Well I got my tickets for this already. Premiere is 16.12.2015. Can't wait! Our main movie theatre company's website couldn't handle the oncoming traffic so it wasn't that pleasant to reserve the tickets. .. .

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                    I think all the old cast will probably only have very small parts in the movie, more or less nods to what came before
                    I dunno, Ford, Hamill and Fisher have top billing on that there poster.

Comment

Watch the official trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, coming totheaters December 18, 2015.Visit Star Wars at http://www.starwars.comSubscribe to Star ...

Comment

"It's true. All of it. Well, I mean apart from that midichlorian nonsense. And that stuff about how 3PO was built. Actually some of what you've heard might be total rubbish. Always a good idea to check the facts."

Comment

I know old school fans will always hold the original trilogy in highest regard but I'm starting to get that vibe that we might just have the new peak of the franchise here. They seem to have nailed the balance between matching the style of the originals but updating the imagery to modern standards which the prequels got so wrong. If the story is decent and the acting is good then it's certainly doable.

Comment

I didn't sleep that deeply last night anticipating the trailer. Woke up a few times to check if it had been released. At 6:30 AM it was and I watched it. At first I didn't know what to expect, the first shot wasn't that impressive, then I was overwhelmed. It was very well structured, the build up amazing. The music was very powerful. It was much better than I expected. I can't wait for this movie. It's looking to be very good. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will deliver. I loved Solo's lines in the trailer, meaning that the stories of the Jedi are a complete myth and legend.
                            Last edited by danholo; 20-10-2015, 08:33.

Comment

Awesome stuff, very excited

Comment

I've said it several times now, and yes, I should know better after previous disappointments, but I think this is going to be brilliant. Or at least hope it will. I can see me buying even more Star Wars tat.......

Comment

Working...
                                X