• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great reveal, tbf!

Comment

WOAH!

Comment

Marvel's "Blade" Loses Its Director - Dark Horizons
        Bassam Tariq has stepped down as the director of Blade. He remains onboard as an Executive Producer and a rapid search is on to find a director as filming begins in November ahead of a release a year from now.

Marvel's Feige Open To Scarlet Witch Return - Dark Horizons
        She's likely coming back

Comment

Comment

Comment

Disney+ series Armor Wars has been cancelled ahead of its 2023 filming date and is now going to be retooled into a full fledged movie entry

Comment

Sorry, this video is unavailable

Because studios still insist on gatekeeping this stuff in the digital age... The leaker trailer for Ant-Man: Quantumania

Comment

Marvel's "Blade" Pushes Back Shoot - Dark Horizons
                  Blade sees its filming delayed six months

Comment

New trailer for Wakanda Forever is out. Regardless of how the actual movie turns out, these are some seriously incredible trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      New trailer for Wakanda Forever is out. Regardless of how the actual movie turns out, these are some seriously incredible trailers.
                      Yeah, proper shivers watching that!!

Comment

Emma Caulfield Ford Joins Marvel's "Agatha" - Dark Horizons
                        The first returnee for the Disney+ series Agatha: Coven of Chaos suggests a closer to tie to WandaVision

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Is the actress who played T'Challa's sister the main character in the final movie? I know they had filming troubles because she's an outspoken anti-vaxer and couldn't fly.

Comment

Due to being ill this week, I got the chance to binge some of the Marvel movies.

Started with rewatching Doctor Strange 2, and I'm still 50/50 on it. It has a lot to like. Some of the action scenes are fantastic and the musical battle scene was really creative. But the movie packs a lot in.

The movie has two full character arcs; Strange's and America's, and somehow I feel they exist at the expense of each other, rather than complimenting each other. It also simultaneously has an amazing piece of fan service (Xavier, complete with the X-Men 90s cartoon melody) but then he also dies really quickly, easily overpowered by Wanda, which felt like a bit of a waste. That, alongside some whiplash from the end of Wandavision, where I felt like Wanda's transformation from mentally traumatised to INHUMAN MONSTER was a bit sudden.

Ultimately I think my main beef with it is with "infinite multiverse" stories, there's always a danger of killing the sense of peril, because events in other universes "don't matter" as they're effectively undone if the characters manage to leave, and this film kinda shines a very bright light on that.

Finished She-Hulk and frankly I think it ends on a high note. There was an excellent bit of meta-commentary in the "self-help group" scene in which the show revealed it's smarter than some give it credit. I honestly hope we get more, as I was starting to really enjoy it by the finish.

But coming out on top, on rewatch, was Shang-Chi, which I enjoyed the first time around, but enjoyed a lot more this time. Maybe part of it is

now I've seen She-Hulk, providing context to Wong's appearance

but regardless, for some reason I just got a lot more out of it, and it's gone to being one of the better entries in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Finished She-Hulk and frankly I think it ends on a high note.
                              How have you seen episodes 8 and 9 early?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                How have you seen episodes 8 and 9 early?
                                Oh wow, it's not over? I thought it was finished!

Thanks Brad, you honestly just made my day

Comment

Working...
                                X