New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zapp$ter-cheers for the reply, I'll get hold of them

shuzo-you might want to wait a while before picking up Cowboy Bebop as remix is out soon, failing that, the R4 box set is decent value

Comment

Thanks for that Geezer, but I've got a mate who is going to 'get hold' of it for me so no problems there.

Comment

Why didn't anyone tell me Speed Grapher was licensed? I've managed to miss at least two eps. [Goes to download]

Comment

Woo Double Eyeshield, a bit of One Piece and crap load of Gash Bell!

EFFORT MAX!

Comment

GSD ? 35,

Another good episode

and as I suspected, Rey got Legend, but it was still very surprising to Maylin(is that her name can?t remember) got that far to help Athrun and escape, also seems Mr.killer (aka Shinn) seems to have some difficulty is being given an order to shoot/kill someone he knows?. Going to be interesting to see how Athrun holds off the 2 toughest MS so far.

Comment

Totaly given up on Speed Grapher now

Finished watching Leiji Matsumoto's 'Galaxy Railways' this week and I must say, its one of the finest animations I've seenatched in a long time. The character and plot development is ace, and each story has a subtle lesson to be learn't, this is a series that anyone can and should enjoy! Anyone seen any of the other Leiji Matsumoto animations, I'm tempted to watch Gallaxy Express 999, however I cant find any fansubs

Comment

Why've you given up on Speed Grapher? I thought it was really good? I've DL'd all the eps so far but haven't watched them. I've still got a good 60 or so Kenshin eps to get through first

Comment

I dunno really, I watched the first 9 or so episodes now, and it just hasn't hit off with me, so I ditched it so I can catch up with some One Piece and Monster. I might pick up on Speed Grapher over the summer, but I doubt it as some more intresting shows are coming soon.

\o/ Kenshin rocks!! Been through the animation twice now, and the second time was even better than the first!! Make sure you pick up the movies and OAV's too, especially 'Reflection', which alot of people dont like, but I just love the style and it nicely rounded everything off!

Also worth checking out the manga as alot of stuff isnt covered by the anime!

Comment

I've had the OVAs and movie for a while, they're absolutely excellent. That was what persuaded me to pay the silly money for the 3 region 4 box sets for the TV series

How good is the Viz translation of the manga? I tend to stay away from Viz's manga besides Ranma 1/2 as they have a tendency to bastardise stuff

Comment

The Bleach OVA doing the rounds is a Jump festa short film from last year, it basically recaps Ichigo Vs Ground Fisher fight with new animation for the fights and better Colouring(more Film like) but i actually think this was done before the Tv airing of the same fight so its technically original stuff ^^, also the omake on the end is good showing most of the 13 Captains animated and voiced well before there Tv debut and even stuff yet to be shown.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
                        The Bleach OVA doing the rounds is a Jump festa short film from last year, it basically recaps Ichigo Vs Ground Fisher fight with new animation for the fights and better Colouring(more Film like) but i actually think this was done before the Tv airing of the same fight so its technically original stuff ^^, also the omake on the end is good showing most of the 13 Captains animated and voiced well before there Tv debut and even stuff yet to be shown.
                        Does it contain any spoilers from the manga at all? I mean going by where the anime is currently at. I read that it contained some spoilers, but if it's just to do with the death god captains it might not be that bad, unless there's something about Aizen etc... in there?

Finally caught up with Eyeshield 21 as well(although I still have to watch ep10). Is it me or is the voice actor for the "catching hero" guy the same as the one that does Usopp from One Piece? Love the new character anyway, and I can't wait to see the rest of those characters you see in the OP/ED sequences get introduced.

Comment

Ohh Naruto, hurry up and get online!

Comment

Originally posted by Zapp$ter
                            Does it contain any spoilers from the manga at all? I mean going by where the anime is currently at. I read that it contained some spoilers, but if it's just to do with the death god captains it might not be that bad, unless there's something about Aizen etc... in there?

Finally caught up with Eyeshield 21 as well(although I still have to watch ep10). Is it me or is the voice actor for the "catching hero" guy the same as the one that does Usopp from One Piece? Love the new character anyway, and I can't wait to see the rest of those characters you see in the OP/ED sequences get introduced.

not really there just a short clip of the main captains and a few of there underlings, it doesn't really show anything, like Spiky haired guy with Pink haired girl, you get a few seconds of them running lost around the maze. It will show you the start of a couple of the captains 2nd stage special attacks for 2-3 seconds. Just watch the recap bit and not the last 1-2 mins at the end
                            Last edited by Tobal; 30-06-2005, 07:15.

Comment

Ep15 of 4th stage is now subbed

Comment

Just found out that ep 7 of Eureka 7 got subbed. yay!

Been waiting for what seems like ages for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X