This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notifying ebay!

How do you notify ebay of a auction selling backups.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Seal...QQcmdZViewItem

This guy looks set to make a killing and i'd hate to be the winner only to find the games are copies

Comment

My girlfriend has money in her Paypal account but can't withdraw it due to previously having another account linked to same bank account. She has deleted the second one (the one without any money in it) but Paypal still insist that there are 2 Paypal accounts linked to that bank account! She has e-mailed them numerous times and even called them, but to no avail. Has anyone else had problems withdrawing money from Paypal?

Comment

nice auction

demonic bear

Comment

That guys a genius. That little story has just made that bear a hundred times more valuable!

Comment

backstreet boys

lolz

Comment

LOL, that is quality

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/14-Playstation...QQcmdZViewItem

haha "this price is cheaper than you will find in most preowned sections at game"

Good place to base your second hand prices on

Comment

That is a joke!

BTW, does anyone know, can DS games be pirated yet? I only ask because all the ebay games listed as in Hong Kong seem a little bit too cheap to be genuine, and we all know the score on Hong Kong GBA games. Having said that, I haven't heard of the DS encryption being broken yet.

Comment

you sure theres not a hidden insurance cost?

Comment

yeah or the postage to uk being 15 quid or whatever

Comment

Mario and Luigi eye liner?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-MARIO-DE-L...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

i had to remove one of my listings on ebay (DC) as the games were not in as good nick as i originally thought, to top it of i started playing it and lookie here a reset problem as well (damn typical DC's ), anyway i had to remove the item as i didn't feel right selling it, question does ebay punish you for removing your item from sale?

Comment

Don't think so. I'm guessing you just lose the listing fee.

Comment

Originally posted by wush
                              Don't think so. I'm guessing you just lose the listing fee.
                              thanks for that i was a bit worried there, although this may be a blessing in disguise, i think i'll sort the DC out and keep it

Comment

The iPod guy is back from my previous posts....

Now, I refunded him the money back (?140 - he paid 133 but I rounded it up to cover his costs). This was about 3 weeks ago. Refunded via paypal, the money left my account so no problems there.

He emailed me to see if the money had left my account because it hadnt gone into his yet. I said it had and now hes emailed back saying paypal could not transfer the money from his paypal account into his bank account and paypal are charging him ?5. Hes emailed me asking for me to refund an extra ?5 to cover it

This seems to me to be very cheeky.

Just after some guidance really of what to do next....

Ive justed emailed him this:

You choose to pay via paypal and therefore I refunded in the same method. I cannot be held responsible for the money once it left my account. If there was a problem with your paypal account then it is not my responsibility.

I will therefore not be sending you anymore money.

Seems fair?

Comment

Working...
                                X