X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this even more shocking??

Comment

ebay shmup fraudster

I bought psyvariar II (DC) from ebay.co.uk (from seller kerry_990), but when it arrived it turned out to be a fake...so, watch your back for this seller (in fact, i think they're selling a fake ikaruga too).

Comment

fake as in a copy?

EDIT: btw this should go in the ebay topic in the off-topic forum

Comment

Have you reported him to eBay?

And why haven't you left him negative feedback?

(and yes the JAP DC Ikaruga is fake, the CD print quite clearly doesn't have the same layout and the back of the box is completly wrong too)

Comment

Report him to eBay. I reported someone who sold be a fake GBA game a few weeks back and he's now banned

Comment

Isn't this someone on here? I'm sure I've seen these pictures before? Wonder why he's selling up.

Comment

****, thats some big sell out. wonder if anyone has the dough to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by hasanhadi
                  fake as in a copy?

EDIT: btw this should go in the ebay topic in the off-topic forum
                  yeah, a cd-r, and a badly-printed box.

I've informed ebay (they haven't got back to me yet), and i have asked for a refund. the seller basically said they would refund, but that 'the item was sold as seen' and therefore i'm being unreasonable. I hadn't seen the box before, so i couldn't tell from the blurry picture that it was a fake.

anyways...i'm waiting 'til the middle of next week to see if i actually get my money, and then i'll leave feedback (its going to be bad either way, but it will be super-bad if i don't get my cash, sharpish).

Comment

Is this a con? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW
                    I don't normally look at these things, let alone consider buying, but the seller seems to have very good feedback.

Comment

You'd think it would be a con, but I see what you mean about all the feedback. We should all chip in and buy it just to see if it's BS, then if it is we can leave him dodgy feedback to put future people off.

Comment

You can get the same informaiton phoning around various places (e.g. police station) or checking local rags for warehouse clearences/auctions, etc... And I would imagine a lot of the information is 'findable' on the web too but yea, I'd say it was genuine.

Comment

Get a magazine like The Trader. I'm sure you can find most of the "secret" websites yourself.

Comment

Yeah, you're probably right. However i've never heard about closed/secret websites by "major high street names". Whats the deal?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...275332317&rd=1
                              omg
                              do you think he died of soda poisoning`?

Comment

im sure 007 can constuct something useful from all that!

Comment

Working...
                                X