• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hasanhadi
    what about it?
    **** off

Comment

Originally posted by butchcvc
      **** off

He just asked a question... My guess is that the cart is fake? My Pok?mon-knowledge isn't up to scratch.

MoFo2

Comment

are you two dumb?

would you pay that much for a cart?

Comment

I wouldnt mind a little ebay advise please Im selling a few items which finish tomorrow night . One bidder is currently the highest bidder on 3 items . She send me a message tonight saying that she wont have internet access over the weekend .
          She wants all 3 items BUT if she gets outbid on any of them she is going to back out of the whole thing as she WILL only buy the 3 items as a set .
          If you see what I mean ...
          I have replied to her saying , no way thats not how its done but Ive a feeling Im gonna get screwed here , what should I do ???

Comment

Originally posted by Junko
            I wouldnt mind a little ebay advise please Im selling a few items which finish tomorrow night . One bidder is currently the highest bidder on 3 items . She send me a message tonight saying that she wont have internet access over the weekend .
            She wants all 3 items BUT if she gets outbid on any of them she is going to back out of the whole thing as she WILL only buy the 3 items as a set .
            If you see what I mean ...
            I have replied to her saying , no way thats not how its done but Ive a feeling Im gonna get screwed here , what should I do ???
            If she gets outbid on one item then decides not to pay for the items she does wins then that really is her problem. If she doesn't pay for the other items after missing out on one of them then report her to ebay as a non-paying ebayer - she has sent you an email explaining what she will do if it doesn't go her way - just use it against her when putting in the complaint.

Chances are someone will outbid her on all of the items anyway, most bidding occurs on items in their last couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by butchcvc
              **** off

**** OFF YOURSELF MATE! all i asked was a question.

if you knew anything about ebay, then its obvious that this person is either really desperate to get this game, bidding up their own auction or someone is bidding it up to a high price so that people dont get scammed by it if they its a fake.

not everyone on ebay will know what the going price for all items are, and not are as bright as us to know not to pay that much on a cart.

i think you should reserve your profanity for when its really needed.

Comment

RADIANT SILVERGUN Sega Saturn JP BrandNEW! - over $400

Comment

Jesus. I know RSG is expensive, but that is just a waste of a listing fee.

Comment

"Your one ugly..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                      note the top BIG picture... predator is standing next to a photo of a las vegas showgirl who is quite clearly a man with breasts...

O_o!!

Comment

Want!!

Comment

How to sell stuff on eBay

sure, it's an eye-catching picture...

Comment

I've seen something like this before, the guy was selling loads of stuff and everything was modeled by girls in bikinis. So funny! :Lol:

Comment

ebay account hijacked?

hello
                              i got a weird email from ebay today saying 'Thank you for submitting your change of email address request. Instructions on completing the change have been sent to your new email address. Once the process is completed, your eBay-related email will no longer be routed to this email address.'

thing is i did'nt change my address and now i can't log into my ebay account.
                              Whilst this isnt the end of the world ,it is vaguely annoying and i don't really enjoy being annoyed.
                              Anyone else have a simliar experience or could give me some advice?
                              thanks

Comment

contact eBay quickly! sounds like you've been haxx0red!!!11

Comment

Working...
                                X