Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe, your pointing out that people dont read auctions properly, yet you didnt even read a post right

Comment

There's a few panzer dragoon saga's avalible for auction

Comment

This is the same as next months release for ?90

Comment

WoW Collectors Edition, one "alledgedly" went for ?365 few weeks back.

EDIT:
          another WOW auction, buy 1000 gold coins for ?173, bargain eh.

Last edited by VR46; 14-02-2005, 12:56.

Comment

I am selling my psp on ebay, and have received this email from someone asking me to sell outside of ebay, not sure if it is legit,

"i like to buy this item from you and i can't wait till the bid end i will give you $400usd for the item if you are intrested in selling it for me and i will pay you by bidpay money order and immediately the money order approved and confirmation mail has been sent to you, i will pick the item with my courier accou nt number for the shipping to my son in west africa, if this is okay by you then kindly send me your full name and address to make payment. thanks"

I am wondering if this is some kind of scam?

Comment

Scam, whenever they want to use their own courier it normally a scam.

Comment

Blatant scam

Comment

Thats what I thought, is it worth replying to this, and if I don't will it look bad to any potential legitimate buyers who see that I have not answered a question about this auction?

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy
                    west africa, scam?
                    The word Africa would indicate its a scam. As most scams are coming from there at the moment.

If the question has appeared on the selling page, then reply no thanks. Will not ship via any other method than my own.
                    Last edited by Ginger Tosser; 18-02-2005, 10:47.

Comment

Well that and the unusual use of grammer, I wonder if the would they have been looking to burgle me for the psp, that would have seemingly been a lot of trouble to go to for one of these (admittedly nice machines)

Comment

Check this out guys, this is so blatent I had to share it with you all.

Comment

Might have been posted but Best ebay0r ever Might not be sfw ;p

Comment

That is one hell of a marketing stunt. looks like a pr0n site to me

most of the people buying her stuff might be doing so just cos shes worn them.

Comment

I know how to make a quick buck. I'll buy a ?95 PS2 and burn a load of games.

Grrr, wonder if the person bidding realises. Might send em a message.

Comment

Read some great feedback today:

Neg: Auction says 1st class mail, but ship media mail, very slow & ruined xmas gift
                                Reply: I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN DIE IN THEIR SLEEP.SICK OF NEW EBAYERS.YOU GOT IT.
                                Follow-up: how can u say "I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN DIE IN THEIR SLEEP"? very rude & uncalled 4

Nice. The seller seems to have since been banned for similar comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X