This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm ... What happens here!?!

I'm bidding on a guitar, it's currenty at ?370 and I'm the highest bidder but the reserve hasn't been met. I've entered my maximum bid as being ?450, what If the reserve price is like ?440 but people only bid up to say ?410 so I'm automaticaly the highest bidder. Will ebay just bid me up to ?440 so I make the reserve!?!? I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by Link
      Hmm ... What happens here!?!

I'm bidding on a guitar, it's currenty at ?370 and I'm the highest bidder but the reserve hasn't been met. I've entered my maximum bid as being ?450, what If the reserve price is like ?440 but people only bid up to say ?410 so I'm automaticaly the highest bidder. Will ebay just bid me up to ?440 so I make the reserve!?!? I don't get it

it will go unsold. thats what happend on a couple of cd's i was bidding on. put my high bid as $50 but they only went to $33 so it didn't sell

Comment

But the seller has options like offering to the highest bidder. Also, may be worth contacting him - asking him to list for the reserve price with BuyItNow option, and then nabbing it from him.

Comment

Or get a mate to bid along with you.

Comment

The power of Christ compels your Xbox

Seriously, is there anything left in the world that you can't find on one of these console skins? I'm sure I'll find "L@@k!! Cheeses of teh world Xbox PS2 Skin!!11! LoLz!" soon.

Comment

playstation 3 for sale! only ?850 and thats for the official pal version as he doesnt do imports. i hope to **** no one goes for this

Comment

From an auction for some AES games:

NAM 1975 {this cart is from middle east.so woman on cart has been partly felt penned on it to cover her up but the cover is unmarked}.

Comment

I'm 'effin livid and would like some advice from you guys please.

I bought a PS1 game from a seller on Ebay and payed by paypal within 2 hours of winning the auction. I then hear nothing from the seller for about 17-18 days.
                  Yesterday the game arrived and was packed in a plain brown envelope (not a padded one) and was wrapped in a supermarket carrier bag. Obviously the case was in about a million pieces when i open it and luckily the game disc was still working.

I was rather disappointed with the service that i was given so i gave him a neutral feeback and stated that i waited for 17 days for game to arrive and that the item was poorly packaged which resulted in damage.

I then looked at my feedback today and he's given me a negative feedback!!! stating that he can't help the postal service. Even though i payed be paypal within a couple of hours of winning the frikkin auction!!?? The postal service has nothing to do with his cheap and lazy attitude and as an employee of Royal Mail i have kept the envelope the game was sent in and the date of sending is clearly marked (which was 2 days ago!).

What would be the best method to deal with this total tosspot?
                  I was going to email him and see what the crack is before i report him to ebay for retailiatory feedback.

Comment

ebay wont do anything.

someone bought 3rd strike from me and never paid. i left them negative, and they done the same to me.

anyway, ebay said they would not change it

Comment

But isn't he breaking ebay rules by giving retaliatory feedback?

Comment

Ebay won't remove the neg feedback. Best you can do is to mutually agree with the chap to have both feedbacks for this item removed.

Personally I wouldn't bother with that. I would file a complaint with re Ebay delivery, service etc. I would file a complaint with paypal too etc.

(If this person sells on ebay too I would also set up a second ebay account and go on a mission to **** his feedback up)

Comment

Is it possible to have two eBay accounts? It would be ideal to have one for buying and one for selling. There are so many occasions where I should have left negatives, but I haven't just in case I get a retaliatory negative.

Comment

Grrrr, more ****ing ebay antics. I just won the PS1 version of the Salamander Deluxe pack last night for a bargain ?6 and payed the seller by paypal not long after the auction.
                            He's now emailed me to say he's sold it on another forum for ?45.
                            I don't believe this for a second as it's very convienient that he just sold it after the auction ended. Basically i got a bit of a barg and he's not willing to sell from what i see. I can't see him getting ?45 for the PS1 version as the Saturn one doesn't even make that sort of price these days.

Jesus i sure know how to pick 'em.

Comment

Report the ****er. If it's sold, it's sold. It's a legally binding contract (well, as much as it can be).

Comment

he could have cancelled the item before it ended (if he had already sold it), but he was probally expecting the price to rise in the last few minutes. Since it hasnt reached a high price now hes being a tit!

as the above post says... report this ****er!

Comment

Working...
                                X