Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he was pretty shaken up. It's all a bit hazy really - I literally didn't know what day it was when the ambulance crew asked me. Police stopped him driving straight away apparently. Don't know what state my bike is in - luckily it was my winter bike rather than my posh summer bike.

Comment

are you posting from a hospital bed? Damn you are a commited member of NTSC aintcha? Are you gonna claim anything or are you gonna settle for a kiss and a cuddle? I guess you will be quite doped up on pain killers right now.

By the way did you ride with a helmet? or were you too kool for it lol. Get well dude!

Comment

I was discharged from hospital last night - I'm not *that* commited . I was indeed wearing a helmet - my head would have been caved in otherwise. I'll be left with permnanent scarring, and may have severed a nerve in my face which means that I can't raise my left eyebrow, plus I have damaged equipment. So much as I dislike the idea, I'll be going for compensation.

Comment

****e... unlucky dude.

Just upload the pics as attachments to a forum post (press go advanced)

Comment

**** Nick,sounds nasty. Hope you get well soon.

You can use Imageshack aswell to host pix. Just upload per the instructions,and it will give you a direct url to your pix.

Need a lawyer? I just got paid out for being knocked off my motorbike,and the lawyer's assigned to me by my insurance company were very good.

Comment

Ok, here's some pics:
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Jashin; 05-01-2006, 10:35.

Comment

Jesus. You poor bastard.

Made me wince looking at those. What a start to the new year! Definately get on the compensation road.

Comment

Unlucky dude, glad its no worse.

I plan to get back into some decent gym action. Only managed a brief swim so far this year. I was doing really well before Christmas.

Comment

Yikes thats nasty - I must admit, Ive not worn a cycle helmet in my life, looking at that I think I will from now on though.

Good to see people getting back into the swing of things again.

Comment

Stickied to get you all off your arses inbetween games and doing something active. Or playing DDR/bemani.

Comment

My son was hit by a car over the summer....you are very lucky... my son spent 3 weeks in intensive care..he was also riding a bike when he was hit crossing the street he was thrown 40 ft from the car...he suffered collapsed lungs, broken ribs, a compound fracture of his humous bone (bone from shoulder to elbow) the bone came out of his skin by his elbow..he had broken toes...road burn so badly on his back that he still has peices of tar imbedded in his back this accident occured on Aug 29th of 05....he is nearly fully recovered now he still is in intense physical therapy...but heres what he looked like with in the 1st 24 hours of his accident...

Comment

Jesus Christ Cella, that's not what I want to be looking at on a Sat morning after a swim!

Man that's grim, I trust he's all good or just about getting there now...?

Comment

Call me un-educated, but what's a skin-graft Jashin?

Comment

Where they take a piece of skin from one part of your body (I may be wrong, but I believe it's often the thigh/buttocks) and patch it over the affected area.

Comment

Went to another boxercise class, hoping to at least see a few honeyz, damn not one in sight as the class attendance was 4 peeps including me! It was yet another hard as nailz class, but damn some noob who came in like 15 minutes late into a class of 60 mins commenced to pound the living **** out of me hands! They were padded up of course, but what's this guy trying to do, prove he can punch my hand off? Anyways he stays for like a total of 20 mins before saying to the instructor he had to go cos he was busy. Should have seen him though, he was really struggling to keep up with the running and skipping an stuff.

Spoke to the instructor afterwards an he said, that he didnt want no hay-makers in his class, and that its better to be accurate and hit the target than plow yah way through. Also you waste more valuable energy throwing hard punches, with a 50% successful hit rate.

Man, i think the big bast strained my arm as he knocked it way back and stretched my whole shoulder really far back. What is up with peeps like that ruining it for everyone else? Its the Mr universe syndrone all over again, like in the weights room where you would hear massive screams and taunts to syke themselves up.

Comment

Working...
                                X