Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good idea of the food diary ish, as while i try to be sensible what i eat working in a supermarket i do smuggle alot of **** into my diet (doughnuts/cakes bacon butties )

and ish i still make time for toning my mind for rainbow6 3 my wife works 3 evenings per week so once the kids go to bed i have 3 hours to myself. an hour for gym, an hour or so xbox live and maybe an hour reading/pc or watching telly.

and ish i reckon u could easily trim another half stone if u cut of your ears (or is that spock? :P )

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel
      lose!?!?!!?!

I need to gain weight!

I'm far to underweight for my age! >_<
      Same here, I started to put on bulk (as opposed to simple growing and putting on weight that way) for the first time this year. It only started when I started eating 2 dinners a day and generally stuffing myself with junk food before going to sleep. The depressing thing is that it's all just going on around my stomach so far.

I was doing like 100 situps a day in my room, it's more fun with some proper music playing like. Harder to skip it that way also. What exercises are good for bulking up?

My friends have also independently all stared hitting the gym to avoid beer bellies in the last year, heh, once you get to 21 I guess you can't get away without the exercise so easily.

Comment

i had your problem, when i was 16 i was 6 foot and under 10 stone, i ate loads but never changed body size ( just went up ) once i turned 25 id say ive just shot up in weight/size, i went to were i grew up some months ago and bumped into some old freinds they hadnt changed a bit, they didnt recognise me all commented on the change etc made me feel good that did

Comment

im 5'5 and 9 1/2 stone.. i go to the gym once a week and do a free weights workout at home at least 3 times a week. i'm a 140lb tank! GRRR

but seriously, keep with your routine and you'll learn to enjoy it rather than see it as a chore.

Comment

If you want to geniunely scare yourself into not eating sugar, read this:

Havent touched anything with processed sugar in it for 3 years now, quite disturbing at times, and gives a scathing attack on several sections of society.

Comment

Originally posted by otaku84
              If you want to geniunely scare yourself into not eating sugar, read this:

Havent touched anything with processed sugar in it for 3 years now, quite disturbing at times, and gives a scathing attack on several sections of society.
              I am facinated by this, I myself geniunly believe diet can have a very strong influence on your health mental and phsyical , what roughly is this book about.

Comment

Im off to Sainsburys to buy some Snak-A-Jaks and kitten food, also gona grab me some bananas and apples whilst Im there. The hardest part will be resisting the foods I love, the way I see it if I can cut out my cola, cut down on sugar intake and get myself doing lots of sports like I used to a year or so ago I needent change my diet that much.

Comment

Another thin lanky bastard over here!! 6Ft 5" ish and i can guarantee that i'll be between 10 and a half to 11 stone everytime i get on the scales!!

Funny thing is, i'm a right greedy bastard!! I think i have an extraordinary fast metabolism!!

Oh yeah and i'm 22!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_fantazmo
                    Funny thing is, i'm a right greedy bastard!! I think i have an extraordinary fast metabolism!!
                    Your not making friends here you realise

Comment

My metabolism was also hyper right until I hit about 28-29, then it slows down, the weight begins to pile on, and you come onto forums like this asking strangers for help

Comment

mind u if i had a 50" plasma to watch all the time id be a fat bastard too

Comment

I'm about 7-9 stone, and i'm 18!!!

It's so bad that the nurses wouldnt take blood from me when I went to give blood, they said

"If we take blood from you, your body wouldnt be able to cope with it".

I was very upset, but not surprised, in a way I was kinda expecting them to say that, been underweight all my life, and I cant gain weight no matter how hard I try, thanks to my high metalobsim.

Comment

Your not making friends here you realise
                            Yeah i know!! I didn't mean to rub it in!! I just wish i could put weight on naturally!! I don't wanna start taking weightgain suppliments or any of that ****e!!

Comment

I feel for you DA, i used to get loads of teasing about my weight, i used to h8 games at school i would be the butt of all jokes etc, in the end i just ended up being a loner.

Id suggest keeping tabs of what u eat for a week or 2, what exercise you do and after a fortnight arrange a visit to your GP, explain about your weight and how you feel.

If he is a good doctor he will help, it maybe that your body is missing out on summut or other, i wanted to do this but it was too much hassle for my parents to do anything to help me................

Comment

Originally posted by mr_fantazmo
                                weightgain suppliments

tried them, dont work at all.......................................... wouldnt even bother wasting your money to try them out

Comment

Working...
                                X