Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcus
    My cat hates you all
    I'd missed this one, lmao! He's really got the camouflage thing down pat, hasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by 112
      marcus, what type of cat is that? the eyes are surreal............. oh and so fluffy! what was it you decided to call it again? ive forgotten.

Hes a Persian, the colouring is whats called a 'van', meaning the tips (ie ears and tail) are a different colour to elsewhere. Hes called Neko, which is Japanese for 'cat' or so Im told

Comment

thats a cute name man! i guess in japan it would seem odd then right? At first i thought you named it after a forum member. lol. I read somewhere on these here forums that the cats mouth is the most bacteria infested thing on a cats body. This true? if so im never gonna go near one again.

Oh and this question has been playing on me mind for a long time, why do dogs lift there leg up to pee yet a cat jus sits there? Whats the deal wit that?

Marcus me thinks you should have yah cat as yah avatar, put that bunny to rest, its like a sequel old now!

Comment

Id say the mouth is the most infested part of most animals bodies, probably humans included Cats in particular, because some (not all) do things like go out mousing, and eating all sorts of gross things like that. Cats on the whole are really clean animals, Neko does this thing whereby he sits there licking my hand for ages, its meant to be a sign of affection but I always wash my hands afterwards just in case.

Comment

Cats pee directly out the back don't they? Isn't that why it's called spraying? I don't think I've ever observed the process...

Comment

Yeah when a cat licks you it's 'grooming' you (in the old sense, not the paedophile sense).. the younger of my two cats would clean the older one's fur when they were by the fire.. so cute

It's bloody painful when they do it to you though - their tongues are obviously designed to clean crap out of fur, so it's like a comb/sandpaper texture, and they always focus on one spot so it starts to really hurt after a while! I always figured it'd be mean to stop them though.

Comment

Dayyymm a whole month with no pictures... updates everyone please! :-)

These were taken today of Neko -

Comment

not quite cats but there's no 'show us your ferrets' thread...

meet obie (cute) and milla (shoe)

Comment

I love ferrets.
                    Though they do tend to smell a bit.

The ones my dad had were right crazy fiends, shooting off in all directions, clawing faces etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Emir
                      I love ferrets.
                      Though they do tend to smell a bit.

The ones my dad had were right crazy fiends, shooting off in all directions, clawing faces etc.
                      they do have a distinctive smell but i don't find it offensive... they're a little bit musky, the boys do tend to stink though, my girls are lovely. the albino one is just so utterly harmless, has the sweetest nature and is generally amusing. the polecat/racoon one is a little bit nastier though (with me anyway) she just loves to play and on occasion will nip you accidentally (which does hurt).

top pets.

Comment

Why do they have that vaselined up gloss on their coat? they look like they just been born or forceably inserted somewhere slimy

Comment

because a shiny coat is a sign of a healthy animal...

Comment

Do ferrets make for good domestic pets? Where do you keep them etc?

Comment

As all good northern types know, this is where you keep your ferret.

Comment

While we're on the subject of ferrets...

...what's the best way to go about getting a cat?

Comment

Working...
                                X