Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the expression on neko's face in this one

Comment

I think your cat does actually scare me, that's an evil look!

Comment

I thought Neko didn't get allowed outside? How's he (is a he isn't it?) coping?

Comment

Did anyone see this **** in the papers this morning? A kitten tied with a noose in Blantyre and set on fire, then fireworks set off in it's face. It survived, poor wee thing is scarred for life however and based on the picture they'll have a hard job finding a home for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L
            I thought Neko didn't get allowed outside? How's he (is a he isn't it?) coping?
            Im lucky in that there is a communial garden area where its very unlikely he would be able to get out (as in where the cars and roads are). He, for some reason, rarely jumps, so doesnt manage to overcome even the lowest of fences also. That said, he is doing great, I let him out for a while in the morning and each evening, whilst keeping a close eye on what hes up to. He loves it, its good as now I know all his little hiding places too.

Comment

Thinking about it more, its pretty difficult for a long haired white and ginger cat to hide anywhere unseen. As for being scary, I swear, instead of flying off birds in his vicinity point and laugh at the poor thing! Hes about as scary as a mayfly :-)

Comment

Glad he's getting on well and staying safe and sound too. I wish my two were a bit less discrete, have had 4 mice in the last week, think they get a bit dopey as they prepare to hibernate and are easy prey.

Comment

My cat is a lazy get, she just sits around on the stairs waiting to trip me up. Doesn't like the outdoors, prefers warmth, bloody strange creature.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                    I love the expression on neko's face in this one
                    It's like he's saying:

'My goodness, has Marcus ever seen a lawnmower?"

Comment

My cat hates you all
                      Attached Files

Comment

That is without a doubt the most evil cat ive ever seen!

I can almost feel him clawing my gonads to peices

Comment

A Christmassy-Neko

Comment

lol, photoshopped? Is that the best excuse you could come up with to post another pic of your adorable cat? :P

Comment

Yup, that, and being insanely bored at work

Comment

marcus, what type of cat is that? the eyes are surreal............. oh and so fluffy! what was it you decided to call it again? ive forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X