No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted this on rllmuk, can't spread enough cat love though! My Spot being, well, a typical cat:

Comment

bloody hell, have sainburys started selling edible cats now? Cut pic m8, must a poser, that one!

Comment

here is toggles and kuma again...

Comment

Originally posted by wicky

"Oooh! Howdo sailor!!"

Sorry! Cute lil things!

Comment

here is my newest arrival yoshi

Comment

Cute little kitten there Wicky, hope it settles in with the others soon enough and you don't have a war at your place for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L
                Cute little kitten there Wicky, hope it settles in with the others soon enough and you don't have a war at your place for years.
                tbh yoshi seems to be winning the war at the minute - she is a little fighter lol

Comment

Heres some pics of my lot.

Poppy - The first one we inherited (about 9 years). The greatest cat in the world, so placid and loves to sleep on you knee. And shes got a cute gold collar.

Missy - The cute one! got her as a kitten with Digby from the cat protection society. In this pic shes saying hello. Oh and she sleeps 'inside' the toilet.

Digby - The satanic one. He was semi-feral when he was taken the cat protection. He was put in with missy and her mother (also feral) so they're kind of surrogate siblings and absolutely inseperable. It was quite tough going with him. The first two months he never came out from under his bed. And it took us a year to actually be able to stroke him without him taking a finger off. Now he absolutely worships my wife, but he still has his nasty streak he leaves for me!!

Picture with me

Picture with Gemma

The last one we inherited was Tigger. He's about 14 and just fat, he was my grans (before she passed on) who only fed him half a tin of food a day and some biscuits. We later found out he used to go to at least two other neighbours houses who would feed him. He's lost quite a bit of weight since being with us but he can really moan when he's hungry. He was once the weight of two adult cats!!!

Comment

Can I post pics of my bunny? Maybe not, but I'll risk it.

Is he not the cutest thing ever?

Comment

that is a cute bunny

Comment

He is isn't he. Although less so when I discover that he's been eating the book I'm reading at the moment. Or the carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by whatmeworry
                          Can I post pics of my bunny? Maybe not, but I'll risk it.

Is he not the cutest thing ever?
                          The cats will get it! Run bunny, RUN!!

Comment

Franky is back with what I think it the best picure i've got of my kitties, reminds me of a gangsta' rappa'

And Charly again

]

15 Weeks old and they're absolutely psycho

Comment

Comment

That first one is brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X