No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSCPCA or any other shelter in the best way. Cost more money but it is the responsible to thing to do as they neuter their cats before handing them over to you.

Comment

Cheers, we've been talking a lot about getting a wee cat recently. Don't let on to Mrs Fistman, but I'm dead excited.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
        Do ferrets make for good domestic pets? Where do you keep them etc?
        sleep 20+ hours a day, can be litter trained, will happily scamper about the house getting themselves into trouble... piece of piss to keep really, you just have to make sure that there's no holes they can disappear into at ferret height. also leaving glasses of drink around is a general no-no unless you don't mind clearing it up, they're really adventurous little bastards but seem to get tired really easy. we let them out in the morning first thing and then for a few hours in the evening if they're up for it, cage is left open for them to grab food/drink or even sleep. they'll either put themselves to bed or sleep in one of the drawers we've kitted out for them. we have a cage for them in a little bit set back on the landing upstairs; has a litter tray, sleep box filled with fleece, food/water, a tube to upper levels and a hammock, they love the hammock.

love them.
        Last edited by Crisp_Rapper; 22-01-2006, 22:13.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
          Dayyymm a whole month with no pictures... updates everyone please! :-)

These were taken today of Neko -
          Aaaargh! No! Neko has the cutest little pink nose!

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
            sleep 20+ hours a day, can be litter trained, will happily scamper about the house getting themselves into trouble... piece of piss to keep really, you just have to make sure that there's no holes they can disappear into at ferret height. also leaving glasses of drink around is a general no-no unless you don't mind clearing it up, they're really adventurous little bastards but seem to get tired really easy. we let them out in the morning first thing and then for a few hours in the evening if they're up for it, cage is left open for them to grab food/drink or even sleep. they'll either put themselves to bed or sleep in one of the drawers we've kitted out for them. we have a cage for them in a little bit set back on the landing upstairs; has a litter tray, sleep box filled with fleece, food/water, a tube to upper levels and a hammock, they love the hammock.

love them.
            That's brilliant. They live a better life than me. I want a hammock.

Comment

Dolly is a lovely cat yesteryear and Marcus those pics of Neko are just TOO cute. I think I'll have to take some new pics of my cat and get em up here soon too.
              And speaking of the RSPCA - that's where I got my cat from - only cost ?30 and they do neuter, microchip and give them their first vaccines too so it's well worth it!

Comment

I've always been a fan of yesteryear's Ragdoll....it's just beautiful!

Comment

Here's a slightly surreal looking picture I took from outside of one of our cats forcing the other into some all-male relations. They obviously get a bit lonely.
                  Attached Files

Comment

My wee kitten!

She's not here yet though. Only nine weeks old, and we can't bring her home until she's twelve weeks.

Isn't she lovely though?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Keith; 28-01-2006, 20:17.

Comment

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Amazing
                          Last edited by Rsdio; 12-03-2006, 10:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith

My wee kitten!

She's not here yet though. Only nine weeks old, and we can't bring her home until she's twelve weeks.

Isn't she lovely though?
                            That's if it's still alive after being throttled in that piccy.

Post more pics when you get it

Comment

Pictures of the new kittens we have-Binks and Ben!

Comment

Working...
                              X