LAME to FAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian(not Ian)
    I shook Captain Sensible's hand last night.
    Quality.

Comment

Captain Sensible - king of Croydon, a friend of a friend had to guide him around Tokyo with the Damned last year and he insisted on dressing as a japanese schoolgirl and spent ages looking 'round kiddyland toyshop - legend.

Comment

now that is quality! lol!

Comment

The silliest link i can think of is that my girlfriends ex dance teachers son was best friends with Orland Bloom, well at leat until he became mega famous.

I've had many interesting run ins with 'celebs' including getting drunk with Ant and Dec, getting served in mc'ds by Andy peters and watching boxing in a quiet bar in Ibiza with Jambo and another guy from Hollyoaks.

Comment

I went to the same college as Kasabian (there was a class pic of them camping it up in a faux press release,it was in one of the media classrooms and has subsequently gone missing)

I currently work with Emile Heskeys brother

My flatmates friend met Alan Hollinghurst at the cheltenham festival

When i was young i met Nigel Lawson

Recently see the usual sporty type people from time to time, given the Uni i go to, Paula Radcliffe, Members of the england rugby team etc

Comment

Loughborough still the centre of the world, uni sports-wise then?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenhawk
                i called colin murray a c**t at leeds festival this year, cos he wouldent shut up, he replied ha ha ha very funny, and i replied just piss off your ****.
                Well done?

Comment

beat this..

my dad's neighbour used to own a jaguar car which formally belonged to THUNDERBIRDS and STINGRAY creator JERRY ANDERSON!

Comment

I sued to work in the same IT department of a publishing house as Courtney Rumbolt who won bronze for Britain in the four man bob-sled event at the Winter Olympics (in Atlanta, maybe?)

Me and my mate made an EP and had it reviewed in the UK magazine Hip-Hop Connection. The last sentence of the review read: Poop.

Comment

My uncle was adopted - due to having an illness that was possibly hereditary he investigated his real parents a couple of years ago, and discovered his biological father was Gordon Jackson. My cousins saw their grandad for the first time when they watched the Great Escape at Christmas.

I took a piss next to Gordon Kennedy (from 'Absolutely' and the national lottery program back when it started) in Prince's Square, Glasgow.

I shared a lift with Stewart Lee of Lee & Herring, I asked him where Richard was and he was like "Dunno".

Jerry Doyle (babylon 5's Garibaldi) accused me of giving him the finger.

I'm sure there are better(lamer) ones I just can't think of now.
                      Last edited by Darwock; 16-11-2005, 10:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                        Jerry Doyle (babylon 5's Garibaldi) accused me of giving him the finger.
                        Did you? Cos he always was a surly mutha in that program who looked like he'd snap it off if you tried it

Comment

I once stood outside the U2 studios in Dublin while they were making their last album, and heard Bono shouting.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                            Did you? Cos he always was a surly mutha in that program who looked like he'd snap it off if you tried it
                            No I was giving a thumbs up! I still felt like he was gonna tear me a new asshole heheh! I'm 90% sure he was joking around tho

Comment

A colleague of mine had his letter printed in Edge magazine last month!

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                                No I was giving a thumbs up! I still felt like he was gonna tear me a new asshole heheh! I'm 90% sure he was joking around tho
                                Darwock, is this you?

(believe it or not that was one of the first images that came up when I Google searched Jerry Doyle. Scary coinkey dink )
                                Last edited by Spatial; 18-11-2005, 10:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X