No announcement yet.

LAME to FAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i was youd id hit it anyways! might as well! lol jus kiddin! you did the right thing son! nice to see not all lads are lead by their red ends!

As for adam rickette was he not in coronation street? and the games? Man he looked unhealthy in the games! Poor bastard! I think he is meant to have some eating disorder or somat.

We want pics nietzschedancing!

Comment

Originally posted by 112
      if i was youd id hit it anyways! might as well! lol jus kiddin! you did the right thing son! nice to see not all lads are lead by their red ends!

As for adam rickette was he not in coronation street? and the games? Man he looked unhealthy in the games! Poor bastard! I think he is meant to have some eating disorder or somat.

We want pics nietzschedancing!

. I would have been too frightened to do it. I don't have any pics of the aformentioned event, it would be like taking a picture of yourself just having shat your pants.

Comment

Here's a very lame one: one of my brother's friends is Steven Gerrard's cousin. Who wants to touch me?

Oh, and I was also neighbours with Leilani Dowding when I was growing up. She actually used to come and play in my back garden.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoFever

Oh, and I was also neighbours with Leilani Dowding when I was growing up. She actually used to come and play in my back garden.
          Winner. I wouldn't mind playing in her back garden.

Comment

My uncle was the pissed climber in raiders of the lost ark.
            Gave jason statham a light on lexington st,kelly brook was with him at the time.
            Saw russell crowe in the sun and 13 cantons.(pub)

Comment

Is she meant to be hot? Dunno who she is, lol!

Comment

Comment

Lol! in that case id luv to her round for tea and crumpets!

Comment

Originally posted by niftyifty

My wife's great grandad - on her mum's side sold the recipe for Coca Cola for a pittance To Mr Coca Cola company - THE BLEEDIN EEJIT!
                    orly?

Comment

OH yeah, another one - my twin bro is a semi-professional battle re-enactor and one of his troupe / clan / whatever was the chieftan of the barbarian hordes in Gladiator. My bro and the rest have appeared in more movies and TV shows than I care to recall.

Originally posted by nekofever
                      Niiiiice! I love it when she enters competitions, they alway do a nice set of photos in the Echo!

Comment

One of my best mates cousins was in Musical Youth

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD
                          OH yeah, another one - my twin bro is a semi-professional battle re-enactor
                          LOL! Just superb!!

Comment

My brother plays golf twice a year with Chesterfield defender Steve Blatherwick as part of some coporate/charity golf day.

My brother was also on The Weakest Link and shared a cab with another contestent who was an actor - his biggest role to date? He played a copper/annoying council official in Beadles About. Beat that.
                            Last edited by Kieran76; 07-08-2006, 19:20.

Comment

I utterly failed to chat-up the girl that voices Misty in GTA.

Comment

I was in the same class as DJ Campbell of Birmingham City FC in School. The most famous people i've met would be Pharrell Williams shopping in Ralph Lauren in Old Bond Street and Michael Douglas which i took part in an interview with him :P.

Was trying to chat up Jennifer Lim (oriental chick from film Hostel) didn't know it was her.

I used to always see Daniel Jonh-Jules (Red dwarf, Blade 2) now i see Jermaine?? from footballers wives all the time at my new work.

Bumped into Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Rik Mayal in Queensway, Geri Halliwell in Notting Hill, John Barnes in Oxford Street, Gianluca Vialli round the corner of my house, Rachel Stevens TWICE :P, Dane Bowers, Lennox Lewis after he beat Hollyfield... my mate shook his hand and was on telly.

I'm also good mates with this guy who is the 1/2 brother on one of the another Level guys.

One of my mates used to play football with Carlton Cole and my other mate was in the same class as keira knightley.

Met Summo Hung's Son...... and a few more i can't remember

Comment

Working...
                                X