No announcement yet.

LAME to FAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother met the Chili Peppers back in the day when Dave Navarro was in the band.

Had his Bass signed by the whole band and everything... then sold it, the fool.

Comment

Kriss Akabusi came to my junior school to promote some circuit training thing.

Esther Rantzen used to come to my secondary school as she was friendly with the headmaster.

I once went up in a hot air baloon with Richard Branson (true!)

Comment

Sounds like a lot of hot air to m<snip>

Comment

Straights!

My first school won a contest that gave us a day down at Broadlands Estate in Romsey, where we all got to go up in a (tethered) hot air balloon with Branson. Somewhere my mum has the photos! It was a white balloon with Virgin logo on it, and I remember I was made to dress really smart, but ended up treading in a cowpat. I must have been about 7.

Comment

Hmmm heres a list of mine!

1] Met Bill Treacher (Arthur Fowler) outside my very house. His grandson was involved in a period drama in the village

2] Met Ian Mchane of Lovejoy fame (while filming) on a school trip

3] Touched Ric Flair and had photos taken with Earl Hebner at a WWE show last year

4] Rod Steward used to be in my dads "gang" and football team

5] My personal fav = I got off with Charlie Brooks (Aka Janine Butcher) while on holiday 5 years ago! Oh the shame!

Comment

Originally posted by momobeast

5] My personal fav = I got off with Charlie Brooks (Aka Janine Butcher) while on holiday 5 years ago! Oh the shame!

Hells teeth! winner, close the thread.

Comment

It must be the season for this. Tonight I'm going to watch N-Trance and at another club owned by the same people 12 miles away Jason Donovan is performing.

Mediocrity, we salute you!

Comment

I thank you! Only happened coz my mate was absolutely ****ed and decided to sit at their "family Table" at a bar on Ibiza, and attempted to pull her mother!

Guess some guys have all the luck eh?!

Comment

Good lord man, what were you thinking, although I some how find this more concerning
                    3] Touched Ric Flair and had photos taken

Comment

Simmy your just jealous!

Oooh got a great one here - My mate nearly killed the smartest man on the planet Steven Hawking - He was bombing down a road in Cambs on his bike - and narrowly avoided a head on crash! Apparently Hawking's minders willing stepped infront of him to protect him from the collision. Although disaster was avoided by a huge skid and some bloody knee's!

Comment

This is my mate's missus! She was one of the Burnout Revenge Girls:

Comment

hmmmm prefer Janine Butcher

Comment

hmmmm prefer Janine Butcher
                            yes, yes, of course you do - who wouldn't!!!

Comment

She's damn orange.

Comment

I think she's super, whatever colour she is.

Comment

Working...
                                X