Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tankshell
    I just got a txt from her saying "Sorry but I really miss u x"....

FFS
    she's ****ing with your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind as you probably didn't come across as caring all too much. girls ****ing HATE it when you're not thinking about them 24/7, it drives them insane.

i do hope you've not sent her a message back yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
      she's ****ing with your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind as you probably didn't come across as caring all too much. girls ****ing HATE it when you're not thinking about them 24/7, it drives them insane.

i do hope you've not sent her a message back yet!
      Nope. She is coming over again on Friday supposedly to pick up her remaining stuff....think I'll just let it go 'till then

Comment

high ****ing five!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti
          All the best mate. I really mean it!!
          Thanks dude.

Comment

Nope. She is coming over again on Friday supposedly to pick up her remaining stuff....think I'll just let it go 'till then
            Play it safe and don't get your hopes up....you can never tell when they mean "as a friend" ....... ?_?

Comment

I'm further on into my journey of getting the over the ex and I've had some enlightening moments in this time, and do feel like I have gone somewhere and things are getting better.

There is a chance my ex is with someone else now, and at first it bothered me, but really when you think about it, she's not with me anymore, so it's none of my concern really. Might sound harsh but it's true - you aren't with her anymore so essentially why kick yourself over her being with someone else.

I understand that with it being someone you know (however vague) can be a ****ter, but my words of wisdom would be something very similar to what the great Seany would say.

'You had her first, whatever he says things or does, you had the action first so essentially he's getting sloppy seconds'

It's a crude way of looking at it, and I mean no offence, but rather than look at the negative, he's getting jiggy with your ex, think been there done that

Comment

Pics as requested (excuse me being a knob in one of the pics) and get this....I just got a txt from her (she left the flat about 2 hours ago so has obviously been pondering her descision!) saying "Sorry but I really miss u x"....

FFS
                Blimey - she looks the spit of the barmaid in my local, only the barmaid has short hair, and is shorter height wise.

But yeah she is a nice looking lass.

Take each day as it comes. If she has feelings for you then it will work out to your satisfaction, fella.

Comment

Sitrep: been in work for about an hour and have just recieved another txt from you know who; "Miss u. Would like to spend xmas with u x"...

I 'canni do it capin' anymore I need to txt her back...no man show some restraint godamit and pull yourself together. Sheesh.

Comment

Don't let her get you with this Christmas bull****. Girls hate to be alone on Christmas / New Year - use this to your advantage and go pull someone else. Believe me - come the New Year she'll just **** off again.

Comment

Anger leads to lust. Lust leads to text messaging. Text messaging leads to the Dark Side.

Like you said - "show some restraint"

Comment

What did you do about her birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
                          high ****ing five!

Post of the year !!

Also think about this time (the txt from ex time) that a phone number change is due

Comment

Sitrep: been in work for about an hour and have just recieved another txt from you know who; "Miss u. Would like to spend xmas with u x"...

I 'canni do it capin' anymore I need to txt her back...no man show some restraint godamit and pull yourself together. Sheesh.
                            It looks like you've lost a right looker of a gf there mate, but as others have said u need to show some restraint in this matter. DO NOT TEXT HER & DO NOT PHONE HER EITHER.
                            She's probably lonely & a bit pissed at the fact u were so cool about the whole thing & this is definatley a way to get u to respond with a similar comment to see how much u still love her, which will then turn into a more intimate comment from her. She's probably pushing u to see how much u still love her & if u dont read the signs right (& lets face it, us blokes never do!!) you're gonna be let down again & back to square 1.

As I have mentioned before, women only want attention when they feel like it & if they dont get it they get pissed off. She needs to learn that you're not together anymore & she cant just come crawling back to u everytime she's feeling down/lonely. Afterall, she moved out, not u. This is what women do & it can **** a man right up I can tell u.

For all u know maybe she'd found another bloke while you've been apart who turned out to be a complete twat & now she's come crawling back.
                            As I've said women are very good at deceiving & lieing, according to statistics.

Just sweat it out mate & let her do the chasing (if thats what she is actually doing!) okay?!

Comment

Text her back with either

'Miss you too, want to spend the rest of my life with you. x'

or

'I'll ask my new gf if that's OK but I suspect she'll say no. miss you too. x'

(WTF is it with relationships by text, can't she just say so when she sees you? My guess is that you will go back with her.)

Comment

yeah just ignore it

I'd ignore anyone who uses 'u' instead of 'you'

mainly because it DRIVES ME INSANNNNEE

Comment

Working...
                                X