Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I think we all now get it that youre going to "beat him up, proper, innit".

Typical thug, though. Aint got the balls to front your missus about it, but youre only too happy to beat a bloke up who your bird may or may not be having fully consentual sex with?

gg!

¬_¬

Comment

Yeah, I'd just ask the missus

you're sposed to talk in relationships

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkster View Post
        Ok, I think we all now get it that youre going to "beat him up, proper, innit".

Typical thug, though. Aint got the balls to front your missus about it, but youre only too happy to beat a bloke up who your bird may or may not be having fully consentual sex with?

gg!

?_?
        cant blame her doesnt sound like he has a set of cahonas anyway

Comment

Normally I dont beleive in violence to sort stuff out, but in this case I'm making an acception. Fed up of being shat on all the time, so if summat happens then I'm taking charge his time.

Oh yeah, & thanx for the slagging off guys. I can take a hint. I'll say **** all else about it okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
            Normally I dont beleive in violence to sort stuff out, but in this case I'm making an acception. Fed up of being shat on all the time, so if summat happens then I'm taking charge his time.

Oh yeah, & thanx for the slagging off guys. I can take a hint. I'll say **** all else about it okay.
            Sweet jesus! You can't make me read 32 pages, then say you won't be posting again!!! I'm interested!

Comment

Don't stop now. It's like watching a car crash, you know you shouldn't laugh but you can't help it. Back here in the cheap seats it's a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by clnmckec View Post
                better keeping it private, FFS geniunly think its lame sharing stuff like this with strangers
                you say that but you've posted in here a few times... secretly you love it

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
                  you say that but you've posted in here a few times... secretly you love it
                  Or secretly he's actually the other guy!

Comment

Hey!

WTF Happened with the original poster and his bird - I need closure!

Comment

I get nervous when old threads like this are resurrected. You are probably best PMing the guy.

Comment

Last I heard he bought a 1st floor flat in a victorian house circa 1900...

Comment

We've had a few broken hearts in here during the years (including mine), it would be good to hear how it turned out.

Comment

Knowing this place: badly.

Comment

Someone would've been killed or seriously mentally scarred throughout the months that no-one posted. Best keeping schtum and letting the thread slip deeeeeper....and deeeeeper....into the depths....of........the......................inter net..........................................

Comment

Originally posted by Ish View Post
                                Knowing this place: badly.
                                Oh come now Ish, it's not all bad.

Remember the time that... hmm... no wait a minute...

...what about when... er no, that's no good either...

Yep, it'll end badly.

Comment

Working...
                                X