No announcement yet.

Someone has to ask...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How else are the offspring of Satan supposed to create life, destined to follow in their tainted footsteps?

Comment

Get the latest stories from ITV News, the UK's largest commercial news organisation, including breaking news on a regional and national level.

Tonight With Trevor McDonald : A Question of Evidence.

So, that's going to be a well researched and immaculately presented unbiased piece of journalism then ...

Comment

So, that's going to be a well researched and immaculately presented unbiased piece of journalism then ...
        And you're surprised? The "Tonight" show is utter ambulance-chasing crap of the highest order, and shows how much of a whore old Trevor is for putting his name to it.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
          And you're surprised? The "Tonight" show is utter ambulance-chasing crap of the highest order, and shows how much of a whore old Trevor is for putting his name to it.
          I'm still coming to terms with him calling Bernard Manning a "fat white bastard" - I get the humour and I've no doubt Manning would have loved it but there's a time/place and person for delivery and none of those criteria were met.

Still, I'll probably watch this out of morbid curiosity.

at that video of them doing the initial press release - never seen a couple who so obviously have no love for each other never mind the poor kids.

Comment

The McCanns have appointed a new spokesman. Ex BBC correspondant Clarence Mitchell

Sky News delivers breaking news, headlines and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the UK and worldwide.

Proper little business they have going isn't it...

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
              No, not surprised in the slightest - I totally agree with you.

I posted up the link as a point of information more than anything else - like Yoshi, I'll watch it just to see how bad it is. I'm expecting little more than a McCann love in, with every bit of evidence being discredited in its entirety.

Tonight with Trevor MacDonald - sponsored by "No Stone Unturned"
              Last edited by MartyG; 17-09-2007, 14:13.

Comment

There's a story that a few years ago the BBC commissioned an independent report comparing the BBC's coverage on current affairs to other channels. After they got the report back, they were surprised to learn that ITV actually had more hours of current affairs than the BBC!

The Beeb news team got into a panic and started calling emergency meetings to resolve the situation, until someone pointed out that the report had included the 'Tonight with Trevor MacDonald' show in ITV's figures.

The BBC cancelled all the meetings and had a massive knees up instead...

Comment

All I can say about our news is if you have satelite watch something else. Its scarey how much our news channles are sanatised, you will still see storys of Ireland etc.. on Euronews and major events going on in Iraq with our troops and we dont mention it. I guess when I ended up in local newspapers and radio years ago it made me reliase that news is subjective no matter what and they will only print what they want anyway (and misquote).

Anyway back to this story and a reporter in Portugal asked them probing questions from the off what was never shown over here but got destroyed by our press in the conference so backed off, reminds me of its too horrific so we dont want to know attitude. Our lot really will wring a story out to make money and its coming out today in Portugal that they want her questioned on behalf of our police.

Comment

Could you imagine if this was a Portuguese couple holidaying in England and all this had happened over here but to them? How do people think the UK press would have dealt with that? Stupid question I suppose but interesting to see wot people wopuld think. If ithas already been mentioned let me know and I will edit my own post, and then ban myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                      How do people think the UK press would have dealt with that?
                      I think the UK media would be all over them, calling them scum, calling for portuguese products to be taken off shelves etc...

Comment

We'd have been all "omfg they left their BABIES alone and went for a drink at the pub across the road from the B&B - bad parents - ok we're done, send them home."

Comment

I think the public reaction would depend very much on how the parents conducted themselves afterwards.

Raising a ton of money, touring the world, slagging off the British police etc would probably lead to a similarly unsympathetic public backlash.

Comment

think i mentioned this before but my take is with english press and media when its a english person/couple abroad they give the impression that there innocent purely cos there english........well thats the impression i get always thought.Press should be neutral

thing is for me the parents showing almost no emotion for me that really gives me a negative signal

Comment

Sad but true, we as a nation are really becomg devoid of any kind of classyness at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
                                I'm still coming to terms with him calling Bernard Manning a "fat white bastard"
                                Youtube link pls.

Comment

Working...
                                X