Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect she is just putting the final touches to her sexual harresment case.

Comment

Mortified. Just mortified.

Comment

If she is reading this forum for evidence I will happily act as a character witness for the prosecution.
        People like you need to be stopped.

Comment

Thanks Yorath. Can always count on the forumites for support!

I shall just have to apologise first thing.

The worse thing is I've always had a soft spot for this lass. I think its my subconcious trying to trip me up. Its clearly smarter than me 'cos it took it all of 30 minutes to succeed.

And I wander why I'm single......

Soooo embarassed. Embarassment isn't a feeling I'm used to. I don't like it and want it to go away.
          Last edited by Ish; 14-05-2007, 22:01.

Comment

It will be all forgotten by the weekend. Maybe.

Comment

Well for the first time in years a Terrestial TV channel put a good late night movie on. Predator, what a funking brillant movie.

Probally my most watched movie as a kid, comming just after Commando, Die Hard, Aliens and T2.

I miss the 1980's. Kid's, you have no idea what you missed.

Comment

Geeeeeeeeeet to tha CHAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAAAA

Comment

"I'm scared Poncho."
                  "Bull****. You ain't afraid of no man."
                  "There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man... We're all gonna die."

I could of had a minute, minute, chance to re-enact my favourite scene in Predator when Arnie is standing with a torch and shouting! It would of been recorded on film and shipped on a game that sold tens of thousands, but I got on the project too late.

One of the regrets of my life!

Comment

was it chopped to **** though? commando was... i can't watch chopped films.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
                      was it chopped to **** though? commando was... i can't watch chopped films.
                      Oh yes!

At Rllmuk we were doing a blow by blow account of the cuts. Unbelivably they removed the entire "Stick around!" and "You're one ugly mother****er" scenes. Gone completly!

As was said, it was actually really nice watching Predator on ITV tonight. It was the first time in yonks a decent late night film has been on and it's cut to hell, it reminded me just of my childhood! Movies the way they we're meant to be watched!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they cut the scenes featuring guns out entirely.

Then we'd be left with watching some blokes walking around a jungle, with a big explosion at the end. NO WAIT! We can't have explosions in this day + age, we don't want to be giving people ideas!!!

Comment

I remember being on the train home and reading that it was going to be on, got all excited and then remembered i owned it on DVD anyway! What is it about a tv broadcast that does that? Anyway come 11.00 i started to watch my dvd copy instead, uncut and no ads!

Comment

There's a program on C4 tonight at 10pm, Virgin School, looks good for a laugh.

A totally non-related question, why do paper-cuts hurt so much ? got one on my finger yesterday and 24 hours later the cut has got a lot worse and is bloody painful.

Comment

I shall be continuing my quest tonight, great fun.

Comment

Wow, that brings back memories.

Comment

Working...
                                X