Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Official" this, "Official" that, - official my arse!

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
      Im developing a new forum pet-hate

Its towards threads with 'Official' in the title - what makes a thread 'official' anyways? Its cropping up all over the place. Its like a forum-territorial thing or something - "this is MY thread idea and you arent staring another one like it!".

I might start an 'unofficial' thread somewhere just so I can be non-conformist
      You're getting me tempted to start the Official Marcus non-conformist Thread.

Comment

Anyone else loving WKD Blue at the moment? Not tried the Red one yet, but prefer the Blue one over the standard one.
        Be careful mate, I went through a phase of loving them a few years back, after a while every sip of one made my stomach acid burn like ****...can't drink em much now.

They are like blue ice-pops but alcoholic.

I stick to me Caffreys now

Comment

Here's a beautiful moving screensaver which reacts to music you play. After you've installed, just go into XP's screensaver control panel and alter the settings for 'Alternate' and choose your resolution... there you go. The various branches, swirls and lines will react to music or gently move on their own when the computer is left to its own devices. Rez eat your heart out.

Comment

It's friday it's 9:54 am and I'm already bored, does anyone know any websites we can invade?

Comment

www.ceilingcat.com

Comment

That's great, Concept. I remember seeing that branching effect in the graphical demo a few years ago.

Comment

29 People injured at a ride Runaway Mine in Alton Towers when one of the carriages sheared off and crashed into others.

Sounds a bit like a Final Destination 3 moment to me

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

keep up lad, all this "officialness" hate must have distracted you

Comment

What makes a thread 'official' anyways?
                      It's only official if site staff start it or change the title - all the others are immitation and wannabe official threads, and so not actually official. So there.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                        It's only official if site staff start it or change the title - all the others are immitation and wannabe official threads, and so not actually official. So there.
                        my threads are given the 100% muse hunter seal of approval and thus qualify as 'official'

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                          Those perks of being site staff know no bounds

Comment

You know it

Comment

If I run 3 miles in 25 mins, how many MPH is that?

Comment

Bout 6.5

Comment

Working...
                                X