This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sockochris = AWESOME!

Just thought of an app, is there one that lets you set things to record on your skybox at home...anything like that?

Comment

Sky’s announced that you can now download their free Sky+ iPhone app from the Apple App Store which will give you control to “Remote Record” on your Sky+ or Sky HD box wherever you maybe be at the time.

Comment

This forum just keeps on giving!

Comment

Originally posted by davidcotton View Post
          Sky?s announced that you can now download their free Sky+ iPhone app from the Apple App Store which will give you control to ?Remote Record? on your Sky+ or Sky HD box wherever you maybe be at the time.
          Have I missed something, as they've had a Sky+ App available for months. Tioti TV is infinitely better too.

Comment

O2 announced today, you can get 3 months SKY Mobile TV free on your iPhone:

Upgrade your phone with O2 anytime and enjoy awesome customised plans to suit your needs. Find out more!

Comment

Oooh, that looks cool

Comment

The app is up now and it works great.

Comment

Nice, will try that out later. Downloaded Tweetie and the Facebook app last night, haven't had much chance to use them yet.

Comment

I can't believe how great that looks. Watching the Leeds v Grimsby match on it now.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
                      Doodle Jump - worth every penny of its 59p pricetag.
                      Oh my GOD this game is awesome.

Once again, thanks for the reccomendation Mr Sockochris.

Comment

I'm going to recommend Tweetie now due to the fact that it has THE BEST refresh method ever. Apple, please add this to all apps.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                          I'm going to recommend Tweetie now due to the fact that it has THE BEST refresh method ever. Apple, please add this to all apps.
                          Go on...

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                            O2 announced today, you can get 3 months SKY Mobile TV free on your iPhone:

http://shop.o2.co.uk/update/skyoffer.html
                            Silly question but where are people getting the app from as I can't find it in the app store?

Comment

I just searched for Sky Mobile TV, it was the first result.

Comment

Tried that but it's only bringing up a free Sky News app. Have you got a link to the app?

Comment

Working...
                                X