Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn NOVA is really good, the MP levels are nice and most importantly it controls really well. Right now the only negative with it is you can't play online with friends unless you're really lucky and drop into the same match.

I wish they'd take a leaf from Com2Us' sniper vs sniper with chat rooms etc.. As that would make this easily the best FPS yet. I loved Eliminate but this probably beats it as it has SP as well.

Comment

Toki Tori is down to 59p for Christmas...

Comment

Check the homepage for a review of Bombardiers Guild Game is currently on sale to 59p so you have to give it a go!

Comment

just got my first iphone and spent all last night stroking it and filling it up with cool stuff, wish I'd got the 32gb as can see myself filling it quickly, will have to hold back on the music side.

quite like Rolando and the wrapping bits of wood up in string game, fave though so far is Angry Birds, only a flash style catapult game but done with lots of charm and only 59p.

its my first Apple product and can see already why its so popular, very easy to use and just seems to work. Impressed so far.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
            fave though so far is Angry Birds, only a flash style catapult game but done with lots of charm and only 59p.
            It's great isn't it, probably my favorite so far too

Comment

Fallen should appeal to the Silent Hill fans amongst you

Fallen EP-1 is the first of what may be many episodic downloads in a new franchise by 7thSenseStudios. With a creepy story, gory visuals, and puzzles that make great use of the platform, fans of Silent Hill can rejoice, as the iPhone has finally gotten a legitimate advent...

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                just got my first iphone and spent all last night stroking it and filling it up with cool stuff, wish I'd got the 32gb as can see myself filling it quickly, will have to hold back on the music side.

quite like Rolando and the wrapping bits of wood up in string game, fave though so far is Angry Birds, only a flash style catapult game but done with lots of charm and only 59p.

its my first Apple product and can see already why its so popular, very easy to use and just seems to work. Impressed so far.
                The amount of golden gaming out there for that small price point is what makes the iPhone so bloody addictive. Aside from buying the more expensive titles (N.O.V.A, Real Racing) which are reall battery drainers the device is so well suited to those "just one more go" titles in the cheap range. I swear some of them are so addictive they need a 10p coin slot.

I havent tried Angry Birds yet but stuff like Paper Toss, Doodle Jump and still my favourite Flight Control. Just sublime stuff.

I picked up PAC-MAN CE the other day in the price reduction. Controls let it down a little but I've found my stride with them now and fck me it's a great game.

Comment

Trivial Pursuit is free at the moment. No idea if it's a lite or stripped down version though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
                    Trivial Pursuit is free at the moment. No idea if it's a lite or stripped down version though.
                    Nice one, thanks!

Tried that Hoggy as well (the lite version) and to be honest, as nice as it is, I can imagine I'll get frustrated with the controls so not gonna get it as yet.

Doodle Golf was free yesterday and that's one of the few games from Appvent calender (like iBlast Moki) that were actually worth playing!

Comment

I've downloaded all of those Appvent calendar games but I've yet to try one! I blame Words With Friends. Cheers for the heads-up about Hoggy. Going to give the Lite version a blast later on.

Comment

Check out Toucharcade.com

They've got an article on Epic having the U3 engine now running rather smoothly on the device. This surely means some major games coming down the pipeline with impressive tech? Only bummer is its 3GS only which had to happen sooner or later...

Also Jeff Minter is now officially turning his attention to the device? This is going to get interesting.

Comment

Saw the short U3 video last night, does indeed look very slick and smooth. Like someone's post about the iPhone only becoming a proper gaming device when humans develop see-thru hands (so as to not obscure the screen)

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
                            I can't find that on the store for some reason.

Comment

It was the full version, fully functional and almost identical to the 360 version, ie, it's great!

Amazing find Glider!

Comment

Can't find it either! I think they are lying!!

Comment

Working...
                                X