Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if anyone else has the "12 Days of Christmas" app that links to a free app every day from the 26th, but todays is Trivial Pursuit (again).

I can't find it via the iTunes PC app store, but it definitely works on the iPhone device.

Nijo, so your game won't be on sale when it is eventualluy buyable again mate?

Comment

i got bombardiers guild yesterday for £1.19, had the error message the other day, I found it via serch and just clicked to pay.

looks nice but I've not got past the first non training level yet (level 4 !), think I'm being bit of a div with it but it seems to want me to hit the enemy in tricksy rather than straightforward ways ?

Comment

I started playing Rolando 2 last night which seems like a lot of fun so far.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post

looks nice but I've not got past the first non training level yet (level 4 !), think I'm being bit of a div with it but it seems to want me to hit the enemy in tricksy rather than straightforward ways ?
          that's right, the key to the game is a long shot. When you see the rocket bend around a planet, you'll see numbers appearing - that's the power of the shot increasing.

Comment

You can actually take either approach - straight-forward or tricksy - but the tricksy method will get you more points for the level. It then takes your best 9 levels to create an overall "honourific" score, so if you come across a level you can't beat except via multiple ) shots, that's ok.

It'll make more sense when the online highscores version is released.

Comment

I can't find Trivial Pursuit on the appstore on my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                I can't find Trivial Pursuit on the appstore on my iPhone
                I just followed the link from the 12 Days of Christmas App.

Comment

I never bothered getting that

Comment

Originally posted by Nijo View Post
                    You can actually take either approach - straight-forward or tricksy - but the tricksy method will get you more points for the level. It then takes your best 9 levels to create an overall "honourific" score, so if you come across a level you can't beat except via multiple ) shots, that's ok.

It'll make more sense when the online highscores version is released.
                    Cheers, making more sense now and done a few more levels. I tend to spam in simpler shots and wear the shield down.

Nice little game and worth the spondoolicks.
                    Last edited by merf; 28-12-2009, 16:36.

Comment

Soosiz is down to 59p
                      Great shout that one, tried the Lite version anyway, but purchased the full game. Gets tricky pretty quickly!

Comment

I never bothered getting that
                        Just geddit!!

Comment

Train Conductor, looks like a neat little game, think it hit the app store today.

Also, only realised yesterday that a free version of Kamikaze Race came out before Xmas, worth a whirl if you don't fancy buying the paid for version.

Comment

Made by the Flight Controller people by any chance Dave? They did a boat one too I believe!

Comment

I know all three games you mean (Harbour Master is the boat one), and they are all done by different developers.

As somebody once said, the best ideas are often stolen ones

Comment

Train Conductor has been out for a few weeks, but was just featured on touchArcade.

It's a good game. I'm still hanging on to 4th in the world on Sydney (Night).

Comment

Working...
                                X