Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

totally hooked on kenken, which is odd as i can't stand sodoku.

ploughed through the first 50 easy ones and attempting the academy mode too. what a brilliant game for 59p, i love how as you play you start to see patterns in your mind really quickly and the interface is really slick.

Comment

If you're looking for a footie management sim on your iPhone, you cant do much better than Championship Manager 2010. To celebrate this Sunday's League Cup Final, Championship Manager 2010 will cost just 59p (reduced from £2.99) on the 28th...

59p for championship manager this Sunday.

Comment

if you liked field goal or the rugby equivalent you may want to try kickswerve which is free today, its a footy free kick gam with similar mechanic but you take free kicks and have to bend it round the wall from various positions.

nearly 20mb but now limit up to 20mb for 3g games can still grab on the go.

Comment

I watched a trailer for that this morning and it looked kinda absurd. The goalies were dancing and couldn't save owt. Is the game better than it looks? Better than Field Goal?

Urging people again to buy Kenken, massive bargain! There are over 1,000 puzzles as far as I can see, for 59p! Played some last night that didn't tell you whether the numbers in the cages were reached by addition, subtraction etc, and it was genius. Haaaard, but genius.

Comment

its not better than field goal but still quite satisfying when you stick one in the top corner, its worth free but I wouldn't pay for it.

Kenken is amazing. its the sort of puzzle that really benefits from a nice interface and not being on paper.

Have you found you start to instinctively recognise patterns and can hold a few rows/columns in your head and fill stuff in really quickly ?

Comment

Don't think I've played quite long enough to get there yet, but I've no doubt that I will!

Comment

I'm not exactly sure of the point in this but it did get a smile out of me!

Comment

The point is to prove that there truly is an app for everything!

I tell you what, as fun as it is getting OpenFeint games, it's a right bitch when they all decide to update to the latest version of the OF engine at once hehe

Comment

I'm hoping in the next version they add names, addresses & photos of the people on that App.

Yeah, there's been loads off updates for OpenFeint games and as I now make sure I download the free game they put up each day I had 12 updates in one go. There's been some decent stuff lately with things like Knife Toss and Tiki Totems being really good free downloads.

Comment

Did the academy kenken master test, they are a bugger without the signs, only wish is u could pencil in what you have worked out sign to be. Perfect puzzler and as TTK sYs over 1000 puzzles for 59p, amazing

Comment

Just got Sonic today and think it's awesome. Some people moaned about the controls but they aren't that bad. Better than I expected to be honest.

Also got Champ Man the other day which is quite cool. Haven't played a game like that for years and years but it's good to give it a go again. Don't know how it compares to the PC version though but seems like there is a wealth of options and stats etc.

And based on what everyone was saying on here, I got Plants vs. Zombies. What a buy! It's just great fun! One of the best apps out there now I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                          First two final fantasy titles have gone up today, they sound a tad pricey at 5.45 each.

Was hoping they'd do a deal for the pair but alas no
                          Did anyone buy these in the end?

Comment

The fairly excellent Robocalypse is the freeappaday today. Get it. Robots/RTS.

Comment

just looked at that, store not updated yet and still shows at 59p, can take a while to come thru sometimes.

also on the great app a day site (not to be confused with free app a day) todays game is Mole, seems nice. Mining game where you have to dig down and collect metal/gems but get them back to the surface before your air runs out, you use your finds to pay for upgrades. biggie though as over 20mb so needs wi-fi or itunes.

Comment

Been playing Maestro Green Groove and it's good. It looks pretty terrible, it's fairly clear that we're looking at DS graphics here, it's blurry and horrible, but the gameplay is ace.

Much easier to find than Jump in Music, certainly, and only 59p!

Comment

Working...
                                X