No announcement yet.

iPhone thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I have seen one and had one in my mitts (Carphone is next door to Gameshop and I needed PES today . It's nice but if you are upgrading from a 4s it's the same phone (until 4g obv)my preorder is active till tonight so will mull it over I guess not convinced I want to drop ?530 on a slimmer 4s with an extra column

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      The cheering and whooping from the Apple store upstairs everytime they sell one is starting to grate.
      The first time it happened would be enough to start it grating with me! Dear God that is awful.

Comment

Imagines Teddy going up stairs an assaulting the staff to cheers from downstairs

Comment

Mine has arrived, though I won't get it personally until Monday as they sent it to my Scottish address instead of London. I'm not particularly fussed about having a smartphone though, so thankfully i'm not bothered! As for the whoopers, I remember seeing a news report when some other apple product came out and feeling physically sick with rage at the way they were acting.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
            Imagines Teddy going up stairs an assaulting the staff to cheers from downstairs
            Now that would be something worth cheering

Comment

Well updated all my devices and tried my partners phone and its pretty much bricked it

Keeps on crashing on a restore and even though it told me it failed IOS6 has been Installed

Best situation she has is a couple of apps, no photos, all music and no contacts

- my fault apparently

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Forgot the iPhone 5 was out today. The cheering and whooping from the Apple store upstairs everytime they sell one is starting to grate.
                I now need to punch someone. Anyone. Are you serious? Whooping at the sale of a phone?

Comment

maaged to recover the phone and apps but she has lost all contacts and app saves

pretty gutted for her but she is only annoyed about the loss of certain photos and her iquarium saved game (from the day of release until now)

Comment

Do you have a backup? You can extract the contacts manually from it using the free version of this to get a database file which can then be read by doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                      I now need to punch someone. Anyone. Are you serious? Whooping at the sale of a phone?
                      Its not just any phone, its got a slightly bigger screen, 4g that will drain your battery in a heartbeat and worse maps. Why wouldn't you cheer?

Comment

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

I just saw that on FB. Classic!

Comment

That's amazing!!

Comment

London Underground, I salute you! Magnificent stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X