Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the boy

Comment

Thanks alot guys, I could not for the life of me find that earlier!

What's the deal with not deleting photos though? I noticed that earlier when I took a couple of shots and I go to photos, they are still in the Photo Stream section but not Camera Roll. Whats the diff and why can't you delete photos? Not sure I like that.

Comment

Mine says Music by the way. It's because they've split it and made a seperate Video app too instead it of being combined in the iPod app.

Comment

OSX 10.7.2 is out

Comment

I downloaded iTunes 10.5 but no sign of an iOS5 update can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong cheers

Comment

What phone you got? Needs to be a 3gs or newer. Should plug it into PC, have it show in iTunes, check for update and it should find it?

Comment

What are you trying to update? the 3G and Original Iphone aren't supported.

beaten to it by FSW

Comment

Oh bloody hell. It's not saving images on my PC the right way up. They are all upside down. Whichever way I take the photo on the iPhone. They show up correct in the Photo Stream on the iPhone but not on the PC. Hmmmmm.

Comment

What are you using to view them?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                      OSX 10.7.2 is out
                      Wonder if I dare install it on my hackintosh?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        What are you using to view them?
                        Just regular windows photo viewer. The icons show as upside down in the folder too.

Comment

Sounds like a fairly common problem, not just a photostream thing.

people have had this problem with iphones for a few years. very odd

Comment

It's a brand new 3GS was a replacement (for my borked one) so it should be ok for ios5
                            Last edited by ETC; 12-10-2011, 19:56.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                              Wonder if I dare install it on my hackintosh?
                              I started the auto update on my Hackintosh. About 1% to go when I suddenly remembered that it's a hackintosh! Aborted. Now doing the combo update. Will report back in a few hours (87KB a second, gonna be a while). FYI I'm on an Asus p8p67 m/board with an i5 and a AMD 6870 card so my results may or may not be useful to you.

I'm doing a carbon copy clone at the moment in case of catastrophe.
                              Last edited by Brad; 12-10-2011, 19:57.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                                It's a brand new 3GS was a replacement (for my borked one) so it should be there?
                                The servers might be taking a hammering, so maybe Itunes is not showing for some people.

You can download the update manually here

then in itunes, hold Shift and click Check for update, then choose the file you've downloaded

Comment

Working...
                                X