iPhone thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got hooked on typing people's names to see who'd turn blue

As for battery, mine's on 82% right now(charge every night so it's at 100% every morning) which is not what I was expecting. Usually it's around 40-50% by the time I'm home around 7. I get a lot of emails because of work and they sap the battery quite a bit. Relatively quiet today, so that must be why
    Last edited by randombs; 18-10-2011, 16:36.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      The battery life is because you're on your honeymoon. Under normal use it ought to go a couple of days. Oh, and nothing else looks like a retina display. Vita will look more like a Galaxy screen I reckon.
      yah the honey moon period... Ive not seen the galaxy screen, but you've got me excited to see how crisp the image will be on vita

Billy, i was doing the same thing yesterday Not that it really matters tbh, as i have free text messaging with my contract. But its the idea of 'free' that makes it exciting lol...

Was at a concert last night and the camera worked like a dream in such low lighting, although there were times when the bright spot lights on stage made the lens blur for a a bit before adjusting its focus. The camera is ready to go pretty qquick too.

Slighlty miffed, and i must emphasises slightly, with the fact that when listening to music, I need to physically pull my phone out my pocket/bag to skip a track... Bit of a hassle when the phone is tucked away in a pouch etc. But im glad they put a control back on the head phones again, after removing them from the ipod 4th gen?

Comment

o2 unlocked my iPhone yesterday which is good and was really easy. Don't understand why more people don't do it as places like CEX give ?30+ more for unlocked phones than network locked ones.

Only problem was that it kind of mucked up my phone which was compounded by the fact I then needed to update to ios5. ALMOST lost my save for Tiny Tower (and recent texts/photos etc) but thanks to the internet and some random programs I am now back up and running. Did mean something I thought would take 15 minutes before I went to bed made me stay up until gone 4am, but there we are.

ios5 is pretty but I can't really see much difference past looks for the 3gs. How does the find my phone thing work? Fancy trying it out for kicks...

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
          Slighlty miffed, and i must emphasises slightly, with the fact that when listening to music, I need to physically pull my phone out my pocket/bag to skip a track... Bit of a hassle when the phone is tucked away in a pouch etc. But im glad they put a control back on the head phones again, after removing them from the ipod 4th gen?

I think you can double click the middle button on the headphone cord to skip a track?

Comment

Waiting for mine to ship, this week I hope.'missed out on the first wave of pre orders due to dithering over which colour to get. (got black in the end)

EDIT: shipped today \o/
            Last edited by SuperDanX; 19-10-2011, 19:23.

Comment

Rossco is right. Also, three clicks skips one track backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                Rossco is right. Also, three clicks skips one track backwards.
                This is becoming a habit on this thread for me now, but 'thanks guys' I would read the manual but it is Tinchy Stryder size...

Now to learn how to double click again, without a mouse

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                  Did mean something I thought would take 15 minutes before I went to bed made me stay up until gone 4am, but there we are.
                  It's always the way, I always discover big updates that I want to do just before bed.

Comment

I've put a ban on major iPhone work unless it's a Saturday afternoon, after so many long hours spent reviving the bloody thing.

Comment

For those with an interest in music apps on the iPhone... Download iKaossilator now.

It's from the KORG people and it's awesome - just like having a KAOSS pad on your iPhone/pad.

It's ?7, which is half price until end of November.

Mega fun on its own... plugged into a mixer at a party would be amazing.

Comment

Good call on the iKaossilator. I've been playing around with Rebirth, iMS-20 and iElectribe but this is actually real nice. Shame there's no audiocopy yet.

Comment

What's it like compared with the DS' Korg DS-10? Anyone know? I've got that one and I mucked around a bit but got bored. Not sure about splashing ?7 on iKaossilator even though I'm a sucker for things like that.

Comment

Got a question about Siri, is there anyway of telling it what it thinks you have said, is actually wrong? basically how i can train it, as it simply doesn't seem to understand me saying the letter 'z'

Comment

I thought Siri was a chick by the way. Was having a shot of my pals 4S and it's a dude on his phone that talks back!?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                                I thought Siri was a chick by the way. Was having a shot of my pals 4S and it's a dude on his phone that talks back!?
                                Maybe you can change the voice, the voice changed for the normal voice recognition between iOS 4 and 5

Comment

Working...
                                X