X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Your welcome

You seem to get in just at the right time don't you??
    Glad you scored the extra armour version though it really finishes the figure off...looks great without but the armour just boosts it, love the fighter mode with the armour looks fantastic.

Will definitely hit up the series...havent seen anythign since Macross Plus so about time I got back into it

Lol I know I'm slacking badly lately
    Been hunitng Egay for a reasonable priced Grendizer but not having much luck, I'm actually looking at the mo for a Getter Robo instead though

Hopefully I'll get something soon...this dry spell is killing me

Neil
    What Getter Robo you looking at?

Comment

Looking at the one you got but without the devil wings you have

I'm still on the lookout for a SOC Gaiking as well if I can bit that seems proper rare at the mo

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        Looking at the one you got but without the devil wings you have

I'm still on the lookout for a SOC Gaiking as well if I can bit that seems proper rare at the mo

Neil

Have look on there has all the Shin Getter Repaints and Aoshima do put out a bloody lot! You can put the regular wings on the version i got, i think i even posted a picture, the main reason i went for it was to get the Sycthe and Tomahawk together as most of the others only have 1 or the other, its all on the website anyway.

Also make sure you get Shin ( meaning Real ) Getter from Getter Robo Armageddon and not Shin ( meaning New ) Getter from the Shin Getter Robo series.

I was confused over that for a while lol.

I cant see many cheapish Gaikings, prices will probably get higher when the movie comes too ._.

Comment

Jebus they did make a lot didn't they?

Thanks for the link that's a good site

No worries will try to make sure I get the right one that is pretty confusing lol

Comment

Thats the best i could find mate

Comment

Thanks for the link Alex appreciate that

Looking at it more it looks good but it isn't as pretty as I remember & mazinger or Getter will be a better 1st purchase

Comment

Ug i just noticed it doesn't add to cart ._.

Sorry dude. I should have tried that lol.

Comment

Lol no worries buddy appreciate the effort of getting me the link anyway

Comment

So i got SOC Mazinger Z GX01B today, the B is for Black!

This is the first SOC offering Bandai put out and i always wanted to see what the quality of the earlier ones was like so i saw this on Ebay in the UK and decided to pick it up!

The quality is fantastic, it looks and feels amazing with a lot of diecast and just super high quality all round as you expect from a SOC and its put my mind to rest about picking up earlier SOC's completely. One thing it doesn't have that its modern rivals do is the pose-ability. I cant get him into a kneeling pose and the legs and feet don't have much movement compared to the more recent releases, movement is still really stiff and clicky though and standing poses and done easily.

But what he lacks in pose ability he makes up for accessories, he has a ton including Scrander, Regular arms, Rocket Punch arms, Iron Cutter arms, Naval Missiles, flip up arms for drill missiles and 3 sets of fists and a set of open hands! Also included is a stand for the Pilder ( 2 are included ) and a launching ramp fro the scrander.

Also i think it looks great in black, i'm not a Mazinger completest or SOC completest at all but i can see why they release the Black versions, they are a great contrast to the originals and i'm glad i picked at least 1 up!

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 06-06-2011, 23:55.

Comment

Liking Mazinger

Looks good I was never sure about the black figures...the egay & box photo's don't really make them look the best but your pics are much better & he looks pretty cool.

Personally I'm all about the Original colour figures but I can see the attraction in the black one's

Like the added bonus figure as well...looks sweet.

Neil

Comment

Check it out ...

That Mav Police Spinner Miracle Vehicle measures 23.5cm!

$179.99 on pre-order, and you get the Blade Runner Blu Ray thrown in for free!!

Comment

I should hope you would get the film thrown in at that price!

Has anybody got any Armored Core figures? I quite like the White Glint figures, especially the SD one!

Comment

Only AC models I've seen are the Kotobukiya snap kits like the Gundam kits.

http://www.collectiondx.com/series/armored_core a few reviews there. I was put off with the earlier Super Robot Wars kits Koto put out they weren't too good at all, apparently there newer stuff is MUCH better but I've never tried, especially with me going off kits altogether.

I'd love to see a decent AC line though preferably 1/100 and diecast.

Comment

Finally completed the The O. Didn't paint anything, I was too curious on how the MS would have looked with the armour on.

Leg detail when upright...

...and leg detail with the leg fully bent. The loss of articulation is minimal even with massive "fenders" installed. Ankles lose some mobility due to the huge feet, but not too much.

Running pose! The stability and the posability of the completed kit are amazing. To move the mono-eye the head armour has to be removed though.

All external armour components are formed by a two shells, one internal (dark grey) and one external (yellow). The front and rear skirts are the biggest pieces, while the torso is divided in two shells.

The backpack is an other outer shell with two "fins" attached to it, the exhausts are a black outer shell with a inner green piece installed. All black verniers on the MS are attached after the armour.

Now, where's my Quin Mantha?
                              Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 15-11-2010, 10:34.

Comment

I have a Kotobukiya Mirage CO2-Uranus, QC , was snap fit , pretty easy to build and looks excellent finished, good quality for the money.

Comment

Working...
                                X