Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes even getting the 3 different versions of psyco gundam could set you back around £600 odds, the time you include postage, cause the box is huge and heavy.
    Last edited by MisterBubbles; 20-02-2011, 13:54.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
      i know ive posted it before , but just to let everybody know that pre orders have hit the main sites for this bad boy.

Man, that is sweeeet!

If it was di-cast, I would have been all over it.

A plastic kit is unfortunately a deal breaker for me. I have trouble putting 'snap together' models, so something like this would end up looking like a mutant antelope!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
        Do you mean the Super Robot Chogokin SRW's?

Only Alteisen is out yet. Hes a great figure, all the SRC's are basically bigger, better made, diecast Revoltech figures. I still wish they were in the SOC line but yeah they rock, just seem a little devoid of stuff when you get so much with an SOC.

I'll be getting all the SRW's they release because theres nothing out there better imo, but SRCs' like Mazinger etc i'll stick with the SOC.
        Yeah those are the one's

Must be the Egay auctions then it makes it sound like they have all been released.

Glad to hear Alteisen is good though.

I've been hovering over buying this since Friday...

I've never really been in Raideen as an Anime but the character looks awesome in this figure.

He's not massively dear either seems to about the ?45 mark delivered.
        Very very tempted at the moment.

Neil

Comment

I posted a reply to this last night, at least i though i did! O_O

Anyway yeah God Reideen is very cool, i do prefer normal Reideen, the God one looks a bit too much for me

Bandai, Super, Robot, Chogokin, SRC, Godreideen, God, Reideen, Review, Soul, of, SOC, Great, Mazinger

Check out Charles and his Chogokin Reviews! Hes pretty much reviewed everything from SOC, SRC and Aoshima to MP Transformers, hes pretty much obsessed with Diecast. He also gets new releases really quick and reviews them, worth subscribing.

Comment

I've finished boarding out my loft so I've been sorting stuff to go up there today.

Found a box full of robots!

It had Megatron (with all the scope parts!), Omega Supreme, Metroplex, Jetfire, Utra Magnus, Snapdragon and Inferno. There were a few random Go-Bots, Sentai show 'bots (Daidenjin etc.), some Macross knockoffs and a shedload of spring-loaded fists, missile launchers and swords!

Comment

Lol you been having Forum dreams again

Ta for the link that is pretty cool.

To be honest you may be right looking at the 2 side by side God Reideen does look a bit too busy...might be tempted by the standard one though.

I do wish they'd get a Grendizer or Gaiking out though...the SoC's are sweet but just too expensive for me because I want them with all the extra bits (think they are tagged with an S???)

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                Lol you been having Forum dreams again

Ta for the link that is pretty cool.

To be honest you may be right looking at the 2 side by side God Reideen does look a bit too busy...might be tempted by the standard one though.

I do wish they'd get a Grendizer or Gaiking out though...the SoC's are sweet but just too expensive for me because I want them with all the extra bits (think they are tagged with an S???)

Neil
                Grendizer won't be long.....an SOC one went for ?69 on Ebay UK a few weeks back and i forgot about it, i was gutted. He also had the extra2 ships for ?49.

But yeah i expect a Grendizer SRC won't be long.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                  Grendizer won't be long.....an SOC one went for ?69 on Ebay UK a few weeks back and i forgot about it, i was gutted. He also had the extra2 ships for ?49.

But yeah i expect a Grendizer SRC won't be long.

Damn that's not fair that's such a freaking good price
                  Shame you missed it

Oooh fingers crossed it's not too far off then I'd be a mega happy bunny when that arrives

Neil

Comment

Revoltech Zone of Enders Jehuty incoming...

Looks sweet.

There's some good stuff on the way from them in the coming months (mostly Evangelion) but thought this one would be the one you'd all be most interested in.

Neil

Comment

does anyone have the Bayonetta: Play Arts Kai Bayonetta Action Figure and the jeanne figure im just looking to know about build quality etc before i order

Comment

Nope but youtube has videos of it , ive watched it

Comment

Super Robot Chogokin Gear Fighter Dendoh

Super Robot Chogokin Knight Gear Oger

Comment

Oooh they look good.

Just got home to discover my first ever Customs charge for my latest arrival...£8.75 + £8 service charge Parcel Force are robbing assholes

Still it's all paid & it should be here tomorrow now so piccies to follow ASAP

Neil

Comment

For those of us old enough to remember when 200AD was the bestest then I'm proud to present the first in a series of 1/6th scale figures from Three A Collectables...

Mongrol from ABC Warriors...

Not really my most wanted but if the rest of the Warriors look that good then colour me interested in Joe Pineapples & Hammerstein

Although get me a Rogue Trooper & Nemesis figure & I'll be all over them like a strong moss

Neil

Comment

Good find Neil!

I see they are quite big as well at 30cm in height and 35cm in width.

I wonder what they will retail at price point wise. I seem to recollect that 3A stuff is not exactly cheap!

Do you think OSB will be stocking this?

Comment

Working...
                                X