Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mongrel is an odd choice for the first one and the eyes are a bit Sugar Puffs but I'll definitely be looking out for more. I'd be all over a Blackblood or Ro-Jaws. Could I possibly hope for a Happy Shrapnel?

Edit: $250. My interest fades.
    Last edited by Dogg Thang; 23-02-2011, 21:36.

Comment

Eeekkk!

Jesus, so if you intend on getting all 7, and thats the price ($250) for each one .....

A big fat No for me then.

Shame really, as I would have fancied getting the complete set if they were more a 'friendlier' price.

Comment

Ouch!!!!

I wasnt aware of pricing but thats just plain silly
        Such a shame as the full set would have been immense to have on display

I would definitely expect OSB to be a stockist though Grover they have the other ThreeA figures available so hopefully they'll be picking these up as well.

I will be keeping a very close eye on the 2000AD series though Ashley has said there will be a full series & I quote...

Originally posted by Ashley Wood of Three A Toys fame

“2000 AD and the worlds within its pages was inspirational in igniting the dream of becoming a comic artist for me, which lead to my first professional comic job, illustrating a Dredd Story for the Megazine. It feels very gratifying and exciting to revisit this universe now with toys.”

"it all depends on you guys, if there is demand I can make anything..."

"dredd and death are cool, but there are so many other cool, or cooler characters in the 2000ad stable, Stontium Dog could be its own toy line, Nemesis, ABC Warriors, Rogue Trooper, DR&Quinch, Slaine, Harry20, Ro-Busters etc.. each of those titles has many cool characters worth making. So many !!!"

"um yea, thats what I have been saying, ALL OF THEM, not just Dredd, Death etc''

''The characters will look like the comic version, im not redesigning them, Durham will look like Carlos first did it and so on.... these are 2000ad comic toys, not hyper realistic BS reworks to fit in with a trend or get popularity points, 2000ad toys for 2000ad fans.."
        All of which makes me very excited for the series as a whole & I just wish the prices werent quite so plain scary

Neil

Comment

Never been into Nendoroids but this one (Totori from the Atelier series) looks cute.
          Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 24-02-2011, 07:42.

Comment

It's HERE!!!!

Been far too long waiting for this bad boy & getting a Customs charge didnt make the wait any easier

But without furtehr ado here is Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy

He is both Hot Rod & Rodimus Prime but I'm still tinkering with him to get the Rodimus look sorted.
            Havent attempted to transform him yet as he feels proper flimsy in places & the whole thing looks properly difficult...there will be much Youtube watching now to see how it's done properly.
            Really want to see him in Car Mode though

Anywho there we go...sorry for the amount of pics but there is a lot to show

Neil

Comment

Vey nice Neil!

If they released him as just Hotrod i'd pick this up no problem, i just don't want the trailer etc

Comment

Can anyone tell me if there's any deluxe versions of G1 Soundwave, Ratchet, or WheelJack?

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                  Vey nice Neil!

If they released him as just Hotrod i'd pick this up no problem, i just don't want the trailer etc
                  Thanks buddy

Yeah he it's a shame he isn't just one or the other really as the technique to switch between the 2 is a pain & I'm pretty much only going to be dipslaying him as Hot Rod & at ?140 delivered it's expensive for just the trailer add on.

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                  Can anyone tell me if there's any deluxe versions of G1 Soundwave, Ratchet, or WheelJack?
                  Not yet I'm afraid
                  The Masterpiece line is an ongoing series so maybe one day.
                  Personally I'm just hoping for them to do Soundwave then I could die a happy man

I'd like to see them do a few more as well.
                  Think top of the list would be...Prowl/Bluestreak (Same mould so they should do it IMO ), Jazz, Mirage & Sideswipe

I would be broke even more though if they did start churning them out more regularly so the current timescale is ok by me.

Neil

Comment

@ Soundwave that really is awesome man!!

I didnt realise there was a thread for statues/figures and stuff on this forum and ive been a member for years!!!!!

Really excited about that Metal Gear Hot Toys stuff. I already have a few Hot Toys figures: Iron Man MK4, Midnight Wesker, Batman (Batman Begins) with BSAA Chris on the way and Battle Suit Jill on pre-order!! plus loads of other figures, even brought that Ikea cabinet ive seen in this thread a few times!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post

I didnt realise there was a thread for statues/figures and stuff on this forum and ive been a member for years!!!!!

Really excited about that Metal Gear Hot Toys stuff. I already have a few Hot Toys figures: Iron Man MK4, Midnight Wesker, Batman (Batman Begins) with BSAA Chris on the way and Battle Suit Jill on pre-order!! plus loads of other figures, even brought that Ikea cabinet ive seen in this thread a few times!
                      Show us some photo's dude!
                      Last edited by Super Grover; 25-02-2011, 19:15. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post

Thanks buddy

Lol where have you been hiding then??

To echo Grover's comments...where's the piccies then??
                        Would like to see Wesker & Chris.

Yeah the MGS stuff will be awesome really looking forward to what they do with that series.

I was thinking the other day that if they are branching further into Video Game Territory (Already have Res Evil, Assasins Creed & now MGS) then I'd love to see them get the Gears of War Licence...could you image HT Dom, Marcus, Baird & Train
                        Thats before you even consider what the Locust could be like.

Neil

Comment

Some new figures from DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY by Play Arts

Gabranth

Sqaull

Cloud

Comment

So they're doing Dissidia ones now and STILL no Terra? They've *never* done a sodding figure of Terra. Bah.

Comment

And as if by magic. Terra

Comment

Yay. Although it would be nice to get a Play Arts one, I'll settle for a Trading arts one for the time being... She can stand next to my one of Agrias from FFT...

Comment

Working...
                                X