Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all you Bishoujo Freaks ( yes freaks lol )

Mystique is next.

Comment

Well that's me having just put Capt. A on layaway at OSB.

Need to buy myself a Deltof now for display purposes - more money

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
        Well that's me having just put Capt. A on layaway at OSB.

Need to buy myself a Deltof now for display purposes - more money
        Forgot to go to the flaming bank today to see if I could afford him outright or on Layaway

Just popped myself a pre-order in for a new Clone Wars Maquette which is due out in Ferbruary...seems so far away

Savage Opress:

Also did a quick re-work today of my little dispaly until I get my Detolf up.
        Packed away the Clone Wars & put these up instead...

Featuring the Lego that was given away free from the Sun recently lol

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Forgot to go to the flaming bank today to see if I could afford him outright or on Layaway
          By the time you get to order him he will be sold out ... everywhere!

Like'n that B&W Batman by the way, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
            By the time you get to order him he will be sold out ... everywhere!

Like'n that B&W Batman by the way, mate.
            Lol I know & it's not a nice thought

Thanks buddy.
            That's the Arkham Asylum one designed on the Batman from the game

Neil

Comment

Master Grade Delta Plus, V2, Delta Gundam, Hyaku Shiki v2.0 and Perfect Grade Unicorn.

Bandai has a MG Kshyatrya ready: it's bigger than the The O and needs a steel frame to support it, so they don't know how well it will sell.
              I need it. Bandai, my wallet is yours if you make it.
              Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 26-06-2011, 13:22.

Comment

I've right ballsed these up by forgetting to take them when the sin was shining, but here's my Drossel Nendoroid. I'll have to try again tomorrow now.

She's so much more fun to pose as a Figma though.

Comment

Forbidden Planet are taking pre-orders for the Captain America doll for ?109

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                    Yeah I saw that but about 18 months ago they had massive problems & pretty much let anyone in the world have access to your credit card details & this ended up with both me & the wife being ripped off to the tune of ?600 & ?400 so since then I have never ever used them again

They aren't handling payments themselves anymore & are now done by Sage Pay so it should be better but once bitten & all that.

You'll also see the same story over on AV Forums with loads of people boycotting them because of it.

Shame as they were generally pretty good until then.

Should note though that we are talking about Forbidden Planet.co.uk

Forbidden Planet.com are doing it at ?160 & have always been fine NO problems whatsoever

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post

Comment

Nowt wrong with dolls, even if I am a 28 year old man.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                          Nowt wrong with dolls, even if I am a 28 year old man.
                          Lol see I keep telling them this & I'm 34 but they still won't listen

Comment

I have actual dolls

I couldn't resist. She's just the cutest damn thing I've ever seen.

Better Drossel pics:

Handshake?:

One leg, no stand. Yeeeeaaa:

Comment

Ah Blythe dolls...I know them well (an Ex got into them & had quite a large collection)

Much to most peoples dismay (the wifes mainly) I do have a collection of Living Dead Dolls in the parents loft.
                              They were something I collected with an Ex a few years ago & when we split up I kept picking he odd one up but stopped after a while.
                              I quite like them & some of the newer series are pretty impressive & the movie series is especially cool.

I am trying to sell some to fund other Hot Toys doll purchases but not much interest.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Ah Blythe dolls...I know them well (an Ex got into them & had quite a large collection)
                                Your ex probably knows my ex

I have a Pullip in my wardrobe, but no Blythes. I've never really liked Blythes that much.

Apart from this one:

Last edited by toythatkills; 27-06-2011, 11:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X