This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grapple Convoy View Post
    Wow, good going getting Ricochet. Never managed to get my hands on one despite some effort.
    ?14 mate off the bay! Boxed too!

Comment

Real Grade Char's ZakuII from AmiAmi...

...looking forward to it more than the ReZel I previously posted.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        Real Grade Char's ZakuII from AmiAmi...

...looking forward to it more than the ReZel I previously posted.
        Lovely , everybody needs a bit of Red Comet in their home.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
          ?14 mate off the bay! Boxed too!
          Yikes! Alternators prices on the secondary market have fallen quite a bit since I last checked. Hmm, almost tempted to fill the holes in my collection now...

Comment

Yeah prices have really dropped recently, for those 6 i got it cost me around ?70 posted and that included a binaltech. Infact even Binaltechs that have been listed recently have struggled to make it over ?20.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
              Yeah prices have really dropped recently, for those 6 i got it cost me around ?70 posted and that included a binaltech. Infact even Binaltechs that have been listed recently have struggled to make it over ?20.
              Nice prices
              I never really got into the Binaltech stuff which is odd considering how close they are to the original G1 stuff.

Changing subject a little have you seen the new Bowen Hawkeye statue coming??

Looks nice.

Neil

Comment

He looks ok from the waist up.

The muscles in his legs just look plain odd to me.

I'm waiting to see what the news is with OSB stocking the Batman ToyFair Exclusive. Can't see it being cheap tho'.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                  He looks ok from the waist up.

The muscles in his legs just look plain odd to me.

I'm waiting to see what the news is with OSB stocking the Batman ToyFair Exclusive. Can't see it being cheap tho'.
                  Yeah that Toyfair Bats is gonna be pricey.
                  I definitely won't be picking him up but he does look mighty impressive

Still haven't got my order in for Cap

Seen a couple of other things I'm tempted to spunk my cash on but I'm still not sure what to do.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    Still haven't got my order in for Cap
                    Whattttttt ?!?!?

Can't you do the Layaway option?

Well I guess if you really wanted it you would have put some/or the whole lot of money down on it. Based on that, I'd give it a miss and go for your other items.

I've been looking at loads of different stuff, but so far its only been the 2 items that I have pre-ordered pretty much straight away. My philosophy is that if I have to look at it a few times to convince myself I want to buy it, then I shouldn't bother with the purchase.

I wish HotToys would do some other film figures like Snake Plisken or Mad Max. If they were to do some Ghost In The Shell figures I think I would explode with excitement!

Comment

Whattttttt ?!?!?

Can't you do the Layaway option?

Well I guess if you really wanted it you would have put some/or the whole lot of money down on it. Based on that, I'd give it a miss and go for your other items.

I've been looking at loads of different stuff, but so far its only been the 2 items that I have pre-ordered pretty much straight away. My philosophy is that if I have to look at it a few times to convince myself I want to buy it, then I shouldn't bother with the purchase.

I wish HotToys would do some other film figures like Snake Plisken or Mad Max. If they were to do some Ghost In The Shell figures I think I would explode with excitement!
                      I know the other bits are crying out to me...I'm pretty sure I can get everything but I just need to make sure & that wont be until after I've had my car tax renewal whenever that turns up in the next week or so.

Lol that's a good idea with the convincing yourself thing.
                      My problem is I know I WANT all of what I'm looking at lol

Yeah HT could do with some newer lines I'd like to see them tackle Gears of War personally

Medicom actually did do a Ghost in the Shell figure...

I've got massively back into Transformers lately so I'm leaning towards picking up some more TF stuff at the mo

Neil

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that Medicom figure, but it's no where near as good as the one done by Organic.

I really want this figure.

I was bidding on one (still sealed in the box) a couple of weeks ago, but the price started to spiral upwards very quickly, and I was wary of falling into a silly bidding war, so I walked away from it.

Kinda' wish I put another bid in every time I look at that picture.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that Medicom figure, but it's no where near as good as the one done by Organic.

I really want this figure.

I was bidding on one (still sealed in the box) a couple of weeks ago, but the price started to spiral upwards very quickly, and I was wary of falling into a silly bidding war, so I walked away from it.

Kinda' wish I put another bid in every time I look at that picture.
                              Oooh she looks good

Lol you've more restraint then me & one of the reasons I give Ebay a bit of wide berth these days.
                              I always think "I'll just up my bid one more time...oh damn outbid...This will be the last increase...oh damn...ok this REALLY is the last one...oh bugger...oh go on then etc. etc." lol
                              Then I get buyers remorse

Better to just not bother

Car renewal arrived today...I have a sneaky suspicion that I might be buying everything I wanted

Neil

Comment

ReZEL Command type completed! It's a very nice model overall, it has very nice details (head and shoulders) and it's even harder to transform than any other Gundam.
                                Instructions are clear but attention must be paid while build certain details with lots of moveable small parts, like the waist. Like all other transformable kits it doesn't feel extremely solid and in fact it's flimsier than the Zeta Plus.

The shoulder are built by an inner frame (dark grey), outer armor (blue and white) and green transparent pieces, which are snapped into place after the armor has been assembled. Bandai gives silver stickers to be applied where the green transparent pieces go to enhace their effects, I painted them in silver instead.
                                The main head visor is built exactly like the shoulder (there are no stickers here and everythng should be left dark grey; it's impossible to see from the photos but I painter silver the inner "eye"). The front/rear cameras mounted on the crest are built in transparent green plastic and Bandai gives extra green stickers for them; I painted them silver and then Clear Green.

This is how the model looks when tranformed without the backpack. Bandai tells you to remove the hands, I'd suggest to remove the backpack and the legs after the hip plates have been moved from their MS position. The backpack WILL fall off anyway, the legs then to get in the way when moving arms and the hip mechanism is very loose.

Backpack mounted. Legs are not perfectly perpendicular to the terrain and overall the waverider mode feels more fragile than the MS mode or the Zeta Plus or Refined Zeta waveriders.

Comment

Working...
                                X