Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sideshow have announced their Captain America Premium Format & he looks immense....

You even get a Chris Evans head minus the mask...

He's amazing...shame he'll be about ?150 too expensive for me so I guess I'll be sticking with the Hot Toys Doll

Neil

Comment

He looks well made but the shield is a bit shoddy. On the flip side, my Supergirl arrived Temporarily I have a ful set

Comment

Sideshow really need to sort out their face sculpts he looks ****ing terrible.

The 1/1 Bust they put up though looks amazing.

Movie stuff never works in figure/statue form imo except Iron Man.
        Last edited by NeoDragoN; 05-07-2011, 14:19.

Comment

ReZEL Command Type.

I wonder if the transformation mechanisms will be compared to other transformable Gundams.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            ReZEL Command Type.

I wonder if the transformation mechanisms will be compared to other transformable Gundams.
            Nice! Make sure to post pics when you are done please

From the vids i saw the transformation was pretty nice! Much better than the MG Zeta 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
              Sideshow really need to sort out their face sculpts he looks ****ing terrible.

The 1/1 Bust they put up though looks amazing.

Movie stuff never works in figure/statue form imo except Iron Man.
              Yeah I guess your right looking at the unmasked Chris head does look a little turd, the masked one looks pretty good to me though.

That said while looking round Ebay I stumbled across this...

How have I not seen him before??

Probably one of the best looking pieces I've ever seen...shame the price has got stupid for him...?400 is excessive

Comment

Don't get me started Neil lol

Its the worst Thanos i have ever seen, the face honestly makes me angry! Just the overall sculpt of the body is terrible!

Death looks nice enough but really it could have been so much better!

Comment

Don't get me started Neil lol

Its the worst Thanos i have ever seen, the face honestly makes me angry! Just the overall sculpt of the body is terrible!

Death looks nice enough but really it could have been so much better!
                  Sorry lol

I'm not very good at picking these statues.

I actually don't think it's that bad.
                  The heads not the best but I think the Body & pose aren't that bad really

Neil

Comment

Third photo down, that thing looks like it's having a piss. Or banging one out and that's it's sex face.

Comment

Got to agree with Neo there, Neil.

Thanos's face is terrible, more to the point, that **** eating smile reminds me of the Mask!

Comment

Lol I told you I'm not on form at the mo with statues.

I'm better with dolls

Speaking of which have you seen the new Hot Toys City Hunter figures...

Ryo Saeba:

Saeko Nogami...

Look impressive & a bit of a change from constant Marvel, Terminator or Predator licences

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          Sorry lol

I'm not very good at picking these statues.

I actually don't think it's that bad.
                          The heads not the best but I think the Body & pose aren't that bad really

Neil
                          I'm a comic book reader man lol When it comes to Thanos if its not Ron Lim or Jim Starlin it just won't do dude!

I'm not very familiar with City Hunter at all apart from the Jackie Chan movie of course but they figures look great!

Btw i picked up something rather nice recently and i just gotta wait for my friend send it over from the US. The price i got this thing at was insane i actually posted about it at the start of the thread i think and finally hes mine Pics as soon as he gets here

Comment

Two more Alternators, Ricochet and Tracks and Binaltech Prowl

Wow, good going getting Ricochet. Never managed to get my hands on one despite some effort.

Comment

I'm a comic book reader man lol When it comes to Thanos if its not Ron Lim or Jim Starlin it just won't do dude!

I'm not very familiar with City Hunter at all apart from the Jackie Chan movie of course but they figures look great!

Btw i picked up something rather nice recently and i just gotta wait for my friend send it over from the US. The price i got this thing at was insane i actually posted about it at the start of the thread i think and finally hes mine Pics as soon as he gets here
                              Lol I've been away from conics for so long I havent really been into Thanos before so he's all new to me anyway...probably why I don't think he doesn't look too bad...don't have too much as point of reference.

Yeah the City Hunter suff does look good...especially like Ryu's alternate head

Ooooh interesting...look forward to seeing it when it arrives.

Neil

Comment

No photo's yet but the final artwork is out for the fifth Bishoujo DC statue, Poison Ivy

By god, I want, and I don't even like Poison Ivy

Comment

Working...
                                X