Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to order the Tekken one in the end as it's brilliant, they're supposed to be revealing Alissa soon. Thankfully my missus is fine with them so bum galore!!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
      I had to order the Tekken one in the end as it's brilliant, they're supposed to be revealing Alissa soon. Thankfully my missus is fine with them so bum galore!!
      Lucky git!

Comment

Her Dad keeps the garage wallpapered in pics of revealing ladies so by comparison I think she see's the statues as harmless, lol. I still haven't picked up the Ghostbusters one though, I'm not as taken by it. The Tekken one certainly is of surprising quality though

Comment

So i've been an Ultraman fan for years and years now but I've never really bought a line of figures, mainly because they have only been non pose-able Vinyl's ( I did that with Godzilla and sold them all off ) or expensive Medicom dolls! The last 10 years or so though Ultraman has kicked ass with some amazing series's and movies and has pretty much give me my "men in suits" fix while the Big G takes a time out.

So i read some good things about the Ultra-Act line, which is basically a Figuarts line mainly for Ultraman, so i decided to go for it and get some, ( also the MonsterArts line starts this year too at around the same scale ) starting with Ultraman Zero.

Few more pics here.

Awesome figures, amazingly pose-able, perfect representation of Zero and a fantastic selection of extra's! You'll be seeing more of these from me
          Last edited by NeoDragoN; 13-08-2011, 23:53.

Comment

Christmas arrived a few months early yesterday as the mighty Godsigma SOC appeared.

He's a beast alright; about 12" to the top of his back wing things. The three separate robots fit together really well and despite him being quite blocky (in that '70s way) the articulation is fine. Amazing array of accessories, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil View Post
              Christmas arrived a few months early yesterday as the mighty Godsigma SOC appeared.

He's a beast alright; about 12" to the top of his back wing things. The three separate robots fit together really well and despite him being quite blocky (in that '70s way) the articulation is fine. Amazing array of accessories, too.
              Congratulations! Hes a beast of an SOC! I love using Godsigma in the SRW games but i have never seen the anime and couldn't justify purchasing him myself!

You need another one now so you can display him combined and un-combined, that's what people on other forums are doing amazingly!

Comment

Ultra-Act Ultraman.

More pics on the shoddy website!

Comment

I'm embarrassed to admit but I was just on the worst site in the world (Kotaku) and found this article about some huge toy museum full of Ultra Man, robots and monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                    I'm embarrassed to admit but I was just on the worst site in the world (Kotaku) and found this article about some huge toy museum full of Ultra Man, robots and monsters.
                    Looks like complete heaven!

And i'm probably boring everyone with these by now but f**k off

Ultra-Act Ultraman Belial

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                      SNIP...

i'm waiting on this:

Thats my grail right there!
                      Mr Dragon in case you haven seen but this bad boy has just gone up for Pre-order on Bigbadtoystore...

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BWD10301&mode=retail

Not cheap at $350 though

Also some new pre-order alerts for those of us interested

The Hot Toys '89 Nicholson Joker & Keaton Batman have gone up for order...

Batman @ ?200
                      http://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/Batman 1989 MMS DX Action Figure Batman

Joker @ ?220
                      http://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/Batman 1989 MMS DX Action Figure The Joker

Lastly the date has finally been announced for the pre-orders for the Premium Format Joker statue & he's going up next Thursday 1st September & I will be staying up late to get my order in ready.

That is all

Neil

Comment

Mmm yeah i was gutted when Thanos went up as i'm not in the right mindframe to put my deposit down, see how i feel in the next couple of weeks, althopugh pre-orders stop on the 9th i think as it being made to order!

Anyway 3 more Ultra-Act's today, i'm just loving this line more and more with each one i get! I'm sure someone out there is liking them so here are a few pics. More on my collection page.

Ultra-Act Mebius

Ultra-Act Tiga

Ultra-Act Kyrieloid

Everyone so far

Comment

Shame about Thanos because he does look amazing.

Pre-orders open today for the Sideshow Joker PF so I'll see if I'm successful tonight with one of them if not I might jump on the Bowen bandwagon & grab my first Thanos piece

Liking the Ultraman stuff as well.
                          Looks pretty sweet & super poseable.

I just don't know enough about the series & character really.

Neil

Comment

Good luck with the Sideshow Joker PF statue.

Really nice piece, and if Collectibles Direct were to sell them, I'd be onto it quick time.

I do like the Premium Format Great Ultron. Beast of a figure at 53cm, and it lights up too! ?250 is a bit rich for my blood, but I can seen myself buckling sometime in the near future!!

Comment

Popped my Sideshow cherry

Joker PF Exclusive ordered

Not totally sold on the Exclusive change of head...

But it's the same price as the Regular so silly not to grab it even if I don't ever display the EX.

Grover I've been speaking to the guy who runs Collectibles Direct & he will be getting the Regular edition in stock if you do want one...no idea on price yet as I assume he'll be making a profit but if you work on ?300 max you'll be fine.

Now comes the long wait till next year

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                                Good luck with the Sideshow Joker PF statue.

Really nice piece, and if Collectibles Direct were to sell them, I'd be onto it quick time.

I do like the Premium Format Great Ultron. Beast of a figure at 53cm, and it lights up too! ?250 is a bit rich for my blood, but I can seen myself buckling sometime in the near future!!
                                He's up at Collectibles Direct...

http://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/Batman%20Premium%20Format%20Figure%20The%20Joker

?260.00 which is a pretty good price.

I'm expecting my EX to be more than that with Customs & shipping on top

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X