This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I really like the Robocop figure though the mouth area is a bit poorly done, thankfully it's small, the rest is great

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
        Other than 2 pre-orders, there is nothing going for me at the mo'.

Keep checking the usual sites to see anything that takes my fancy (pre-order wise), and its all a bit barren.

Summer figure drought?!
        Same for me...half a dozen things on pre-order but nothing due for a little while yet.

Everything good isn't due until next year really.

Neil

Comment

FP has started taking pre-orders at the same ?50 price point the other statues are at from the line for the first Tekken Bishoujo statue of Christie with her added ass and chesticles.

Needless to say, I caved

Comment

Remember my bargain i got? Well it was a Max Factory Godannar, Yep this one.

Well i got it for $85. Its been a month now and it hasn't shown up and my tracking hasn't changed for 3 weeks. So yeah i'm gonna have a little cry now.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
              Remember my bargain i got? Well it was a Max Factory Godannar, Yep this one.
              Wait a second... that's not the make-up of make-up artists!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Wait a second... that's not the make-up of make-up artists!
                Yes. Add to my pain

Comment

I was looking for some plush Transformers for MiniChimp Jr. (you're never too young to be into robots!) and I stumbled across these. They're silly-expensive, but awesome none-the-less!

Comment

Panic Over. Proper pics up soon

Comment

Panic Over. Proper pics up soon
                      Huzzah!!!!!!!!

Well done looking sweet as always.

Oh & F' me how Many Graphic Novels????

Don't fancy lending me everything I need to read to get up to speed for the Siege story arc do you?? lol

Look forward to seeing the pics soon.

Neil

Comment

I used to buy loads and try to keep up but its just impossible, so I've recently cut down who i read. Even worse most HC collections are only 4 - 5 issues now and still ?10 where as they used to be 6 issues.

I'd gladly lend you some but i imagine postage would be a killer, if you seriously wanna catch up i'd suggest a digital subscription, seems the way to go these days....
                        Last edited by NeoDragoN; 09-08-2011, 20:14.

Comment

Impressive collection of books there Neo, bravo!

Comment

I used to buy loads and try to keep up but its just impossible, so I've recently cut down who i read. Even worse most HC collections are only 4 - 5 issues now and still ?10 where as they used to be 6 issues.

I'd gladly lend you some but i imagine postage would be a killer, if you seriously wanna catch up i'd suggest a digital subscription, seems the way to go these days....
                            I gave up trying to keep on top of comics in general a few years back but am slowly being dragged back in but I'm so far behind now it's almost impossible to find a jumping in point

Lol yeah postage would be stupid but if you have a to read list for getting up to speed for Siege then I'd appreciate that...could build a shopping list that way

Again congrats on the new figure & a truly epic GN collection.

Neil

Comment

You wait for ages for one and then two come along at once! My Composite Ver KA Cybuster ( or Cybaster if you like ) arrived today, unobxed pics soon

Comment

More pics here.

Godannar - If you love giant robots but also love giant anime boobs! Then i suggest you watch Godannar, its real fun, action packed and full of fanservice This is my first Max Gokin and the quality is very high, its full of die cast, very pose-able ( not modern SOC standards though ) and looks completely accurate. The sword is insane! Just look at the pics, its fantastically over the top! Would i pay $300 for it? No. But then it'd have to be a pretty special Gokin for me to pay anywhere that. But i'm happy with what i got it for and it is pretty much the only representation of the Robot out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X