This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah mate, I checked him out.

I do like him but ..... I don't think I'll be dropping any money on him.

I prefer Great Ultron tbh, tho' I can appreciate why out the 2, the vast majority would choose the Joker.

Glad you managed to get yourself one tho', and it'll be good to see your photo's when you finally get him (at some point!).

Did you go for the Batman & Joker '89 figures too? OSB seemed to have sold out of their shipment!

Comment

Finally got my Bushido Girl (from Etrian Odyssey) from a kind eBay seller. The figure is kinda old, dates back to 2007, and is much better than the Medic Girl I previously purchased...now off to find the Paladin and the Gunner for a decent price.

Comment

BioWare wants your feedback again, this time for a prototype figure of Mass Effect 1 squad member and romance option Li…

Bioware is asking for feedback on Kotobukiya's Bishoujo Liara ME1 statue. It's generally well done but the heaving bosom actually looks out of place on this one.

Comment

Looks nothing like Liara from the game. The "anime" face is all wrong and the ridiculous boob-size doesn't work with this character at all.

Comment

Yup, don't like that much. Would love to see some ME figures, but bishie-style is not the way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
              Yeah mate, I checked him out.

I do like him but ..... I don't think I'll be dropping any money on him.

I prefer Great Ultron tbh, tho' I can appreciate why out the 2, the vast majority would choose the Joker.

Glad you managed to get yourself one tho', and it'll be good to see your photo's when you finally get him (at some point!).

Did you go for the Batman & Joker '89 figures too? OSB seemed to have sold out of their shipment!
              Ultron is nice but I've never known much about the character so hes not really on my watch list

Yeah gonna be a long wait but it will be worth it

Yep went with collectibles direct for my order so I could use flex pay for them
              More expensive than others but the FP option is really useful

Also finally saw Sucker Punch on Saturday night & really want to add Baby Doll & Amber to the collection

I'm spending way too much on this stuff lately lol

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                Ultron is nice but I've never known much about the character so hes not really on my watch list

Yeah gonna be a long wait but it will be worth it

Yep went with collectibles direct for my order so I could use flex pay for them
                More expensive than others but the FP option is really useful

Also finally saw Sucker Punch on Saturday night & really want to add Baby Doll & Amber to the collection

I'm spending way too much on this stuff lately lol

Neil
                Read annihilation and Annihilation Conquest.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                  Read annihilation and Annihilation Conquest.
                  Thanks dude will look em up

Neil

Comment

Kotobukiya's new Tekken Yoshimitsu statue:

Comment

That is awesome. I'm not even a big Tekken fan but will probably get that. Glad to see Kotobukiya isn't just doing bishoujo arseness.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        Yup, don't like that much. Would love to see some ME figures, but bishie-style is not the way to do it.
                        I have the Tali action figure, but it was a bit disappointing compared to the early prototype pics (but aren't they always?)

Series 2 of them are STILL not out yet, but if it's not lame I might get the Miranda one...

My action figure shelf does seem to be entirely female game characters though. Amusingly the most valuable ones are the smallest. I have a Disgaea Archer capsule toy that seem to go for silly money now, and I have the Qee version of a hobbe from Fable2 that only had a short run and were only given to members of the dev team...

I should do some photos really.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                          I have a Disgaea Archer capsule toy that seem to go for silly money now
                          Really? I bought entire sets of the Disgaea 1 & 2 figures and they were like 20 euros for the whole boxed set and even the limited Etna and Flonne for a song...not planning to resell them, but it's nice to know.

Comment

That Yoshi statue is rather nice.

Its got ?150 minimum written all over it (figuratively speaking).

Comment

The yoshimitsu statue does look nice but a few things:

The base was made for SDCC out of real wood and the actual base won't be like that.

The figure was shown at around 1-4/5 scale it will be scaled down to 1/7 probably, maybe smaller because its only gonna be around ?80 apparently.

It is the 1st of 3 planned statues though.

Comment

Got myself a nice felyne from MHP 3rd from ami ami
                                Last edited by MisterBubbles; 11-09-2011, 14:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X