Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I loved that link to the guys talking about the Rogue Fail statue. One guy there was literally blinded by being a fanboy to notice how bad it was and how much it cost him!

Comment

Yes you guys! Another Ultra-act figure! This is Glenfire from the last Ultraman movie Revenge of Belial - Trailer - and hes awesome!

I loved Glenfire as soon as he appeared. I mean hes cocky and his head is on fire, what more do you want!

I pre-ordered this as soon as it went up and he hasn't dissapointed and the overall quality of this line is just getting better and better!

More pics of the collection page - Here

Comment

Sweet!!He looks awesome.

Loving the poseability of them so many options & the sculpt's look fantastic

Was clearing the parents loft the other day ready for them to move & came across my Dragonball Z figures & my Star Trek: TNG stuff hiding in amongst the usual Transformers Beast wars stuff

Neil
        Last edited by Soundwave; 04-10-2011, 14:02.

Comment

OMG you will love the amount of DBZ stuff I have...it can literally fit into your hand, there's that much lol.

Will post up a pic of my figures etc in a bit as I have been meaning to for a while.
          Don't get excited. It's rather lame.

Comment

There ya go

Comment

Lol not a bad start Fader

Like the Millenium Falcon

Following up on the SSC QC issues I've been reading that Hot Toys are a littl lack in the same areas.

By all accounts all the Hot Rod Red IM figures (Mk3 onwards) are suffering from paint fade on the crotch (painful fnar, fnar)
              The paint on the piece starts to fade after a while & becomes much duller than the rest of the figure.

My MkIV is currently safe & showing no signs of fading so far but apparantly it's only a matter of time
              Thinking about selling up now while there's money to be made on him & waiting to see if they fix the issues with the Avengers version...if not it's money to buy another figure instead.

Not the first issue with Hot Toys figures though.
              The Batman DX figure suffered from leaking Abs (Plastic bleed & leaking fluid)
              The Batman / Bruce Wayne SDCC figure suffers from cracking plastic & paint fade as well.
              Joker DX PERS system was faulty & broke meaning loads of the figures eye's got stuck mid move.

It's getting worse lately with the more mass produced figures which might explain why Hot Toys are getting ready to re-release the Iron Man Mk1 & Mk2 figures as well as a Joker DX 2.0

Hope they sort the QC out soon as currently the figures look amazing & would be a shame for them to be blighted with problmes from here on out.

Neil

Comment

97p Each from Tesco. For my son .

Comment

Bit of a lurker here for years and can't believe I never saw this thread when it was NTSC-UK
                  Big toy collector here and just about to start on the Bishoujo, any good sites in the UK? Looking at prices they seem drastically cheaper in US and it seems it may be better even with postage to order from there, $50 as opposed to ?50...

Comment

It's postage that's the deal breaker with the Bishoujo, seems to differ figure to figure as to whether importing is cheaper or not. Best guess is sellers try to use p&p to cream extra profit off the ones they expect to sell more of

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                      97p Each from Tesco. For my son .

Lol you keep telling yourself that

They look pretty funky though.

In Transformers news Takara have announced MP-11...

Starscream!
                      According to , there is now a listing floating around for a MP11 Masterpiece Starscream. The details are translated, but it seems to imply this is a new mold with new features, including a crown, coronation gear, and a hologram pilot. Set to release in March 2012. Read more and continue the speculation by clicking...

Oh again?? Thanks Takara I really appreciate that...what about the coneheads, more Dinobots or just something with a new mold??

Oh no we'll have umpteen re-colours of Prime & the seekers...thanks so much for that.

Oh well I'm just glad that 3rd parties like iGear & Fans Project are doing what Takara can't be bothered to do.

Neil

Comment

Remember the Yo****sune statue from Kotobukiya shown a few months ago? It's up for pre-order and it can be yours for just 45'000 yen.

Sites are slicing the price and the cheapest so far is AmiAmi with "only" 36'000 yen.

Comment

It looks fantastic, i didnt think much of the new base but the finished product is lovely.

The only problem is Koto usually have gorgeous proto pics but the mass product has ****ed up paints, so i'd seriously advise anyone thinking of picking it up wait until people have it in hand and see if its ok or not.

A lot of their Marvel stuff looked amazing at the sculpting stage ( Erick Sosa is a genius! ) and even the painted up proto's have looked great at the pre-order stage but when they have been released they are always lackluster.

Comment

I don't like the new base that much either. I definitely don't like the price tag. I'm out!

Comment

YES! Its Ultraman time lol!

Had these two over the last couple of weeks and just got round to taking pictures! Its Baltan and Zamsher!

More pics at the usual shoddy website

More stuff coming in the post but its more Ultra-Act stuff :P

I also have fell in love with Medicos's Super Action Statue Jojo's Bizarre Adventure line too, been looking for a good JoJo line for a while now and i can't believe these passed me by, i have 1 sitting here ( Yoshikage's Stand Killer Queen ) but i'm gonna wait until i get the User and The Stand before posting any pics ( if i can hold off ).

Comment

Awesome Get on the new UM figs

Loving the dude with the Sword (Zamsher I assume) he looks amazing.

Now is it just me or does it look like the monster figure actually resembles a man in a rubber suit???
                                I think it's down to the legs but I feel they have captured the whole man in a rubber suit thing perfectly & really adds to the charm of the line.

They all look soooo sweet.

Congrats again on the additions buddy

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X