Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing I haven't preordered Anubis yet, Plum announced the Cloud Breaker from Murakumo, a X Box game.

Their Silpheed and Leynos models were great, now I only have to decide between Anubis and this one. Just waiting for Metal Wolf now

Comment

Due in January, at ?60 before postage I don't think this is worth the price but it'll have its fans:

Comment

Couple of sweet new pre-orders up today...

Hot Toys Iron Monger...

Looks amazing but at a frankly eye watering $480 a definite pass for me...that sort of money is being saved for the Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile

Next up is Sideshows new Premium Format Skaar: Son of Hulk

EX comes with switch out hand holding an Axe...

He looks simply amazing & I'm pretty tempted.
        Not a bad price at $380 either, pretty big as well at 27" tall

That's it for this week

Neil

Comment

A $480 doll whatever next?

Skaar does look great but a $400 statue for a so-so character, no thanks.

Comment

My Hatsune Miku arrived, surprisingly little difference between it and the official figure, though it look a little damage on the base trying to get it to attach. All sorted now though

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
              A $480 doll whatever next?

Skaar does look great but a $400 statue for a so-so character, no thanks.
              Lol yep the price on the "doll" is bloody ludicrous no way he's worth anywhere near that.
              Only plus I can see on it is that the size of the figure & the sculpt means we are now almost guaranteed to see a Hulk figure from the Avengers line next year.

I know what you mean about Skaar.
              I'd prefer a new Hulk PF personally.
              I'd never actually been a huge Hulk fan until I read Planet Hulk but now he's up there with the usual suspects.

Neil

Comment

Pretty awesome (and pricey at $400!) statue:

Comment

Originally posted by Wil View Post
                  Christmas arrived a few months early yesterday as the mighty Godsigma SOC appeared.

He's a beast alright; about 12" to the top of his back wing things. The three separate robots fit together really well and despite him being quite blocky (in that '70s way) the articulation is fine. Amazing array of accessories, too.
                  OMG! I used to watch God Sigma as a kid, albeit the Cantonese Hong Kong dub (it was called something else) and have been trying to track down what it could have been known as in Japanese for years! Where did you get your hands on this Soul of Chogokin??

Comment

So got my Composite Ver KA Super Robot Wars Original Gen Exbein a few days ago, this is from the same line as the Cybuster i posted pics of a few pages back. This is a redesign of the Huckebein, it looked too Gundam like apparently and they got scared lol, so they redesigned it into the Exbein and made its debut in the recent SRW The Inspectors anime. I actually got this free ( had to pay shipping ) from a friend who writes for CollectionDX.com and you can find his original review here.

I adore this figure though, its really well made and poses like a dream, i much prefer it play wise over Cybuster.

More pics on the shoddy website here.
                    Last edited by NeoDragoN; 28-09-2011, 13:11.

Comment

My wife got the God Sigma chogokin for me. We run a little online shop with some stuff from Japan and suddenly, in a shipment of other stuff, there he was Got The Big O, too so I reckon that's my birthday and christmas a couple of times over!. I'll try and take some more pics of him split up.

Comment

I've seen quite a but of criticism about Sideshows Quality Control before, the Iron Man 2 Maquette had messed up chins on around 80% of them and the Spider-man Comiquette paints were hit or miss but the Rogue PF just hits new lows, not only is the Ass a completely different sculpt, the face paints are just laughable! How the hell did these ever pass!

Comment

That's shocking.

If my Joker PF turns up that bad then there's going to be ructions I can tell you.

That's just a joke for a ?200+ statue.

I've seen some bad sculpts but that's really really taking the piss

Neil

Comment

Surely the top left pic is a 'paint it yourself' figure?

Those eyes are like a bloody chamaeleons!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                              Surely the top left pic is a 'paint it yourself' figure?

Those eyes are like a bloody chamaeleons!
                              You'd like to think so wouldn't you??

But apparantly not.

There is about 20 pages of people complaining on the Sideshow Freaks forum...

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80284&page=454

QC better be WAY better than that for the Joker PF

Neil

Comment

L.E.D. Mirage v3 injection plastic model kit by Volks. No prices yet or release date. I'm sure I want one but I'm not sure I'll be ble to fit this expense within my budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X