X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Bishoujo fans some updates:

Kotobukiya now has the Street Fighter rights

Asuka Kazama announced as the third Tekken figure

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Jaycee - Julia Chang - Bishoujo Statue - Tekken Bishoujo Statue - 1/7 (Kotobukiya)

Jaycee is Tekken number 4

Comment

I want non-bishoujo SF figures so bad. Grr.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        Awesome Get on the new UM figs

Loving the dude with the Sword (Zamsher I assume) he looks amazing.

Now is it just me or does it look like the monster figure actually resembles a man in a rubber suit???
        I think it's down to the legs but I feel they have captured the whole man in a rubber suit thing perfectly & really adds to the charm of the line.

They all look soooo sweet.

Congrats again on the additions buddy

Neil
        Thanks Neil! It's a great line i haven't been this in love with a line for aaages now, and the new releases just keep getting sweeter and sweeter!

Got something rather nice coming in this week! A Few clues: Its mask hides a mandible face, he has a "dog" and hes 1 of 3.

Pics up as soon as i get him no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
          Thanks Neil! It's a great line i haven't been this in love with a line for aaages now, and the new releases just keep getting sweeter and sweeter!

Got something rather nice coming in this week! A Few clues: Its mask hides a mandible face, he has a "dog" and hes 1 of 3.

Pics up as soon as i get him no doubt
          Glad to hear your enjoying the line buddy...it does look awesome.
          I'm having to double check any new purchases now that "babywave" is on the way...can't have too much that involves little eatable parts lol

Ooooh wouldn't be a Tracker Predator by any chance would it??
          What line is he from??

Look forward to the pics as always

Comment

Now up for pre-order @ Collectiblesdirect. For a wallet melting ?369.99!

Oh Yoshimitsu, how I want you so.

Comment

Yoshi is looking pretty sweet but that's an obscene amount of money for him.

Was thinking the other day Grover but did you ever get your Tron Legacy figure or hasn't it been released yet??

Captain America has been released so I'm just waiting on OSB getting the stock in

He's looking awesome from the pics I've been seeing on Sideshow Freaks.

Can't wait to get mine

Neil

Comment

Q1 2012 release for the Light Cycle, mate. Gives me a bit more time to save up!

I too have Capt. A on preorder. Was going to cancel it as I will probably end up buying the whole Avengers lineup when thats released (how I'm going to get that past the wife I've no idea!) and I wasn't too keen on potentially having 2 Capt A's. However, it does look like a really nice figure, and its my first HT as well, so I have kept him on order.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                  Q1 2012 release for the Light Cycle, mate. Gives me a bit more time to save up!

I too have Capt. A on preorder. Was going to cancel it as I will probably end up buying the whole Avengers lineup when thats released (how I'm going to get that past the wife I've no idea!) and I wasn't too keen on potentially having 2 Capt A's. However, it does look like a really nice figure, and its my first HT as well, so I have kept him on order.
                  Good stuff...more saving time is bestest

I'm still not 100% sold on Caps new Avengers outfit so I'll be sticking with the First Avenger figure & then see what happens when the Avengers reveal happens & if I prefer it after seeing it then I'll sell TFA figure to buy the new one.
                  I'm definitely getting the Thor Avengers figure though his modern day costume looks much better than the one in Thor IMO
                  my IM MkIV figure will be sufficient as I can't really see a huge difference between the IM armours so one is more than enough.
                  However if they do a good Hulk then I might just implode...he's a must must buy.

The pics I've been seeing on Sideshow Freaks for Cap look immense some amazing pose's doing the rounds.

I'm very tempted to pick up the HT Jack Sparrow at the moment he's looking fantastic & is widely regarded as the best sculpt that HT have ever put out.
                  But I'm torn between getting him or grabbing the '89 Batman & Joker it's a really busy time for HT at the mo some cracking figures on the horizon.

Neil

Comment

Glad to hear your enjoying the line buddy...it does look awesome.
                    I'm having to double check any new purchases now that "babywave" is on the way...can't have too much that involves little eatable parts lol

Ooooh wouldn't be a Tracker Predator by any chance would it??
                    What line is he from??

Look forward to the pics as always
                    It is indeed the Tracker! Tracking says hes gonna be here today, so pics this afternoon/tonight!

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post

Now up for pre-order @ Collectiblesdirect. For a wallet melting ?369.99!

Oh Yoshimitsu, how I want you so.
                    ?370 is insane! Thats more than some Sideshow Premium formats and Maquettes and i really doubt Koto can do the paints up to that proto standard! You'd either have to be mad or rich to pre-order that without seeing in hand pics first
                    Last edited by NeoDragoN; 11-11-2011, 09:49.

Comment

It is indeed the Tracker! Tracking says hes gonna be here today, so pics this afternoon/tonight!
                      Sweet!!
                      Look forward to the pics.
                      Which line is he from...Don't tell me your branching into the world of Hot Toys for him??

?370 is insane! Thats more than some Sideshow Premium formats and Maquettes and i really doubt Koto can do the paints up to that proto standard! You'd either have to be mad or rich to pre-order that without seeing in hand pics first
                      Yeah that is a shocking amount of money...my Joker PF is working out at about ?300 all in & I can't see him being worth that sort of money.
                      That's Bowen Thanos money right there & I know what I'd prefer

Neil

Comment

Sweet!!
                        Look forward to the pics.
                        Which line is he from...Don't tell me your branching into the world of Hot Toys for him??

Yeah that is a shocking amount of money...my Joker PF is working out at about ?300 all in & I can't see him being worth that sort of money.
                        That's Bowen Thanos money right there & I know what I'd prefer

Neil
                        Nope not quite collecting Dolls yet

Its the Sideshow Maquette I've had a bit of trouble taking pictures as its rather large lol, it wouldnt fit in my window where i usually take pics so i had do a some in the kitchen, not the best pics but they are clear enough

Its a beauty in my opinion, i read a lot of people moaning about the paint and it not being totally accurate but i think it looks amazing, the dynamics of the sculpt ( amazing dreads ), overall size and look of the piece is just amazing So happy! I just put down deposits on the Falconer which is out next month and the Berserker early next year

More pics at the usual shoddy web site

Heres a scratchy pic i took just just show the size of this one against my Bowen Deadpool which is 12 inches tall.

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 11-11-2011, 14:51.

Comment

Nope not quite collecting Dolls yet
                          Lol I keep telling you they aren't dolls they are hyper stylised collectible action figures, with changeable clothes...oh wait...you might be right

Its the Sideshow Maquette I've had a bit of trouble taking pictures as its rather large lol, it wouldnt fit in my window where i usually take pics so i had do a some in the kitchen, not the best pics but they are clear enough

Its a beauty in my opinion, i read a lot of people moaning about the paint and it not being totally accurate but i think it looks amazing, the dynamics of the sculpt ( amazing dreads ), overall size and look of the piece is just amazing So happy! I just put down deposits on the Falconer which is out next month and the Berserker early next year
                          WOW!!!!! he looks fantastic

I've never really been a huge fan of Predator stuff but that sculpt looks amazing & the "hound" is perfect.

I tend to find that sometime people can be overly critical on some of these pieces...I appreciate for the money we are spending we should see something akin to perfection but this one is definitely not up to the Rogue PF level of cock up.

Congrats on the new pick up...glad to see you're getting the rest as well.
                          Looking forward to seeing the Falconer he was probably my fave of the new Preds

Neil

Comment

At the end of the day they are mass produced so they are never gonna the same as when people have professionals do custom paints on a piece, i just don't think some people realise that.

Don't get me wrong if its really bad paint I'd complain but nothing on this is out of place at all.

Comment

Bravo Neo, really nice piece you have there.

Buying the accompanying pieces to go with it, and you'll have a really nice display on your hands.

Comment

At the end of the day they are mass produced so they are never gonna the same as when people have professionals do custom paints on a piece, i just don't think some people realise that.

Don't get me wrong if its really bad paint I'd complain but nothing on this is out of place at all.
                                You'd think the people buying these would understand that not every single piece is going to be perfect but as long as kine aren't boss-eyed or broken I don't think I'll be too upset.

Still your's looks perfect, a great buy & I'm looking forward to seeing all 3 together.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X