This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
    You need some dolls and moe in your life ND , especially on Valentines.
    Not terrible looking movie Thor ones i don't

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
      GX-56 from Ninja Senshi Tobikage. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Senshi_Tobikage

Was gonna pick these 3 up much later but saw 1 of them on Ebay UK for ?40 so i snapped it up.
      Sweet

That's a good price can see why you jumped on it

Oh & the dolls aren't that bad lol

Comment

Was just looking around for some more pics on the GX-56 you have on order Mr Dragon & found this pretty natty site...

Has some cracking pics of your new incoming SoC it looks freaking sweet.

Some other nice pieces on the site as well there's a whole world of awesome robot shizzle I knew nothing about

I am proper loving the Super Robot Mazinkaiser from Bandai

Only downside to the site is all the reviews are in Japanese

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Was just looking around for some more pics on the GX-56 you have on order Mr Dragon & found this pretty natty site...

Has some cracking pics of your new incoming SoC it looks freaking sweet.

Some other nice pieces on the site as well there's a whole world of awesome robot shizzle I knew nothing about

I am proper loving the Super Robot Mazinkaiser from Bandai

Only downside to the site is all the reviews are in Japanese

Neil
          Yeah natething is great, use google chrome and get instant engrish translations for the reviews

I like the Mazinkaizer SKL ( check out the OVA, Ep 2 is out this month ) but i really wish it was a SOC.

I'm gonna pick up all the Super Robot Wars SRC's though so Weissritter will be here soon to go with my alt Cybuster and all the SRX team are coming too.

Exbein is coming in the Composite Ver Ka line too, was so happy with this announcement especially with just seeing in the anime a few weeks back too, so that's another one i need to pick up lol

GX-56 should be here tomorrow btw.
          Last edited by NeoDragoN; 16-02-2011, 01:05.

Comment

Gonna have to install Chrome at home...I'm still using IE7 should really get with the times lol
            Engrish translations will be interesting

Oooh didn't know there was a new Maizinkaiser OVA will definitely check that out tonight

That looks proper sweet.
            I'm too tied up with my current Hot Toys obsession to afford to jump on this bandwagon as well but I do think there may be the odd figure picked up from time to time (I'm actually preparing to part ways with some of my Transformers to make way for new stuff)

Looking forward to the pics of GX

Neil

Comment

My set up atm is a little dark so i'm gonna retake some more with more lighting, but hes arrived and everything is perfect.

Bakuryu is huge full of diecast very nice, good bulk to him, haven't transformed him yet but it looks quite easy.

Zerokage has no diecast sadly, he does pose fantastically and has a ton of accessories including 5 pairs of hands, 3 swords, staff and shuriken! I would have liked some diecast in the feet though to make him that little bit more sturdy.

Edit: Pics now added below.
              Last edited by NeoDragoN; 16-02-2011, 18:28.

Comment

SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

They look awesome.
                Congrats on them there bad boys very worthy additions to the collection.

Happy posing

Comment

These came out much better, Zerokage is pretty hard to decent pics of because he is so dark and my lighting just isnt up to it none the less you can see he poses great, has a ton of weapons and is just all round awesome.

Transforming Bakuryu was pretty easy, the hardest being splitting his chest, luckily its all metal so you can put a bit of force on it. He looks very impressive like this and i mode prefer this over the Robot mode.

Comment

So Mr Dragon how you feeling about the Bandai SRW line??

I've been hovering over the Buy it Now button for one all day long & I'm just wondering if they really are as cool as all that??

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      So Mr Dragon how you feeling about the Bandai SRW line??

I've been hovering over the Buy it Now button for one all day long & I'm just wondering if they really are as cool as all that??

Neil

Do you mean the Super Robot Chogokin SRW's?

Only Alteisen is out yet. Hes a great figure, all the SRC's are basically bigger, better made, diecast Revoltech figures. I still wish they were in the SOC line but yeah they rock, just seem a little devoid of stuff when you get so much with an SOC.

I'll be getting all the SRW's they release because theres nothing out there better imo, but SRCs' like Mazinger etc i'll stick with the SOC.

Comment

i know ive posted it before , but just to let everybody know that pre orders have hit the main sites for this bad boy.

Last edited by MisterBubbles; 20-02-2011, 01:15.

Comment

I'll be getting all the SRW's they release because theres nothing out there better imo, but SRCs' like Mazinger etc i'll stick with the SOC.
                          To me nothing beats Metal Composite.

Comment

To me nothing beats Metal Composite.
                            Yeah but Metal Composite ha slike 8 releases all Gundam, so when it comes to SRW, SRC is the best.

Comment

Yeah but Metal Composite ha slike 8 releases all Gundam, so when it comes to SRW, SRC is the best.
                              But for a Gundam freak like me , its pure Chogokin Heaven.

Comment

But for a Gundam freak like me , its pure Chogokin Heaven.
                                Oh they are amazing totally, i'm just hoping they keep the releases coming because i'd like to replace all my Gundam kits with Metal Composites lol

Thats a lot of money but it'd be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X