• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
    Love that feeling!
    I'm still smiling.

Comment

Listening to the radio, everytime Queen's One Direction comes on and being reminded of the opening of Mario 64

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
        Listening to the radio, everytime Queen's One Direction comes on and being reminded of the opening of Mario 64
        You mean "One Vision"?

Comment

I've been searching high and low for Einaudi's Live in Prague CD which had a limited run and was only available to buy online from some Italian site. Today I stumbled across a Ukrainian MP3 site(don't laugh) called Media Club that have it on MP3 for sale. Not only that, but it was about 10p per track, 70p for the whole thing. I smelled something fishy so poked around but from reading their FAQs, I've concluded that <fry_seems_legit.jpg>.

Surprising how cheap they are and the MP3s are also DRM-free. There's a whole bunch of stuff on there(even game soundtracks like FF) so I really do hope they're not just dodgy. They've been going for a while so I expect not, and mp3s of that concert are barely available on any of the usual places, anyway.

I'm gonna buy Utada's United 2006 now. The files show up and previews work but it says 'this album isn't available, we're working on the rights etc etc'. Hmmm...
          Last edited by randombs; 29-08-2012, 14:59.

Comment

all i can say is lol http://en.paperblog.com/samsung-pays...-coins-294795/

would be great if they did that

Comment

Found this tucked in with some old paperwork today:

Some good times were ahead. I still remember lining up with around six other excited guys taking the day off work and arguing with the guy behind the counter over the voucher scheme HMV had been running for people that pre-ordered.

Cheating on Nintendo was a great decision.

Comment

Just discovered that the 40 small tins of jellybeans that I've been given to distribute as promo items are out of date.

That means they aren't fit for consumption, except by me! awesome!

Comment

Coming home from work after an all day migraine to discover Death Smiles 2 and Otomedius Excellent lying on the floor that I'd ordered weeks ago and had forgot all about.

Comment

I had a bunch of sealed retro games delivered and bust them all open last night. There's something brilliant about being the first person to open and play 25 year old games that puts a smile on my face!

Comment

Last week I cracked open some new PSone games I had brought from eBay and got my old PlayStation out the cupboard for a few hours of gaming.

Seeing my little collection of mint games and old controllers actually being used to have fun with, lights a nostalgic glow that makes gaming for me. I love both new and old games, but that feeling of revisiting your past and realising they’ve not aged one second is the best feeling.

Comment

I rarely get that feeling as I only buy a couple of new games a year. I did pick up a couple of sealed PS2 games last year and that was something of a cool novelty.

Comment

I like it when I discover a bargain on the tinterwebs and then go to the shop to find it is still available... It makes me have faith that the tinternet is not always the devil

Comment

Enjoying this cold chill in the air today - it's a nice sunny day with blue skies and nice white clouds but for the first time in ages I'm not sitting here sweating my balls off, in fact I'd go as far as to say I'm on the verge of being cold

Comment

Agreed, it's the kind of weather that's the perfect balance, nice and annoyance free

Comment

When ebay goes my way.

Seller puts game up for ?35 or best offer.
                                I offer ?25.
                                Seller rejects, no way will he go below ?30.
                                Item doesn't sell.
                                Seller relists in auction format.
                                I win it for ?20.

Happy days.

Comment

Working...
                                X