Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of my flat mates love gaming, which is just the way I like it. But look!

Comment

Got a Game Gear game in the post. The plastic cart case would close and thus had been taped shut. The reason it wouldn't close? He'd put the cart in upside down! I love the thought that he went through all the possible solutions to the problem he could think of, to the point where he had to get out some tape and do it that way, but it never occurred to him to just turn it over!

Comment

brilliant!

Comment

All I can see is a Kazoo mate...

Comment

The kazoo's awesome. I saw it while I was paying for my tambourine and had to get it.

Comment

Kazoo Hero FTW.

Our unique version of the "Kazoo Hero" logo will be sureto turn heads at your next event. Digitally printed on 100% cotton T-Shirts. Available on black or white T-Shirts. Logo will be printed on the back of your shirt.

Comment

Chocapic Duo. It's like eating a bowl of Ikaruga.

Comment

Lol. Do you have to change colour constantly to avoid getting fat?

Comment

Comment

Today is the day I move to Japan for the foreseeable future. I'm not sure this should be in the smiles thread really because I'm feeling pretty chewed about about leaving, probably because I'm going to be over there for at least a good couple of years this time, rather than simply as an exchange student. Goodbye for now, UK!
                      Last edited by sj33; 13-09-2012, 06:15.

Comment

Good luck, hope it works out well. What are you doing over there?

Well yesterday I was given a new shop and a small payrise to boot. It is a nice feeling to be picked for the job without even applying but it is also a huge shock to the system and I am reluctant to leave my staff in my current shop.

Comment

Thanks I'm going to be doing my master's degree over there, studying International Relations at Ritsumeikan University in Kyoto. It's a 2 year course, but I'm going to apply to do my doctorate there too as long as I can get my scholarship extended. If I can do that, it'll be a 5 year course in total. I spent a year at the same university last year as an exchange student, so luckily I already know the area, and friends there etc.

Comment

Ahhh gutted! I was gonna message you to see if you were planning on popping down to London but looks like you're popping... right... to Kyoto

Comment

Lol was listening to a advert on radio and it was for a car insurance and it basically went like this

"get car insurance as low as 200 euro ..............Based on a 40 year old married woman living in cork with 5 years no claims bonus with car kept in a garage with immobiliser subject to status the insurer is regulated by the fsa " and it went on for longer

The terms and conditions were longer then the actual ad

but it is also a irk aswell
                              Last edited by eastyy; 14-09-2012, 10:17.

Comment

Ha! I always used to laugh at that Seat radio advert that went "No VAT! Pay now and there's no VAT! Everything about this car says no VAT!"

"Price equivalent of paying no VAT, but you must pay VAT"

Comment

Working...
                                X