Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have gone to bed about an hour ago, instead I've spent about ?80 on 26 CDs

Next weeks post should be fun!

Comment

CHOCAPIC!!! Awesomeness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
        Thanks I'm going to be doing my master's degree over there, studying International Relations at Ritsumeikan University in Kyoto. It's a 2 year course, but I'm going to apply to do my doctorate there too as long as I can get my scholarship extended. If I can do that, it'll be a 5 year course in total. I spent a year at the same university last year as an exchange student, so luckily I already know the area, and friends there etc.
        You need to start a game location business to give you a steady income during your studies.

Comment

Although I am 36 and my brother is 38 we still act a bit like Beavis and Butt-head when talking to each other. So yesterday I was extra impressed when I sent him a text asking if he had got his birthday present yet and he replied saying no, but he now has to go to the post office to collect it and explain that his real name isn't Gaylord Tail-Lover.

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

Hehe...its childish but funny! Not a day goes by without me getting a payment into my bank for "Rent Boy Services" or a parcel from the ACME Butt Plug Corporation marked URGENT!

Women seem horrified by it too...my GF refuses to go to the depot for my missed post these days!

Comment

That Double Dragon Neon demo has brought a smile to my face. It's mental, but in the best way possible.

Comment

I was outside tinkering with the MGB on the drive and heard this proper odd whistling sound which got louder and louder. The whistling changed to a proper shrieking howling scream and I looked round at the back of the house thinking a jet was about to crash land and low flying Vulcan Bomber flew directly over my head. Just awesome, the noise, the size of it, I'm still shaking now!

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                    Hehe...its childish but funny! Not a day goes by without me getting a payment into my bank for "Rent Boy Services" or a parcel from the ACME Butt Plug Corporation marked URGENT!

Women seem horrified by it too...my GF refuses to go to the depot for my missed post these days!
                    Presume that's all marked truthfully though yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                      Today is the day I move to Japan for the foreseeable future. I'm not sure this should be in the smiles thread really because I'm feeling pretty chewed about about leaving, probably because I'm going to be over there for at least a good couple of years this time, rather than simply as an exchange student. Goodbye for now, UK!
                      Meh, don't look back.

Comment

The Avengers blu-ray boxset turning up today, and how awesome it still is second time around from the comfort of my recliner with a brew by my side and some sweets i didn't pay ?42million for

Also knew to stick around for the end credit scene this time, and the end credit scene end credit scene too, they don't seem too impressed with schwarma!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          I was outside tinkering with the MGB on the drive and heard this proper odd whistling sound which got louder and louder. The whistling changed to a proper shrieking howling scream and I looked round at the back of the house thinking a jet was about to crash land and low flying Vulcan Bomber flew directly over my head. Just awesome, the noise, the size of it, I'm still shaking now!
                          Cool.

Originally posted by booth83 View Post
                          The Avengers....
                          Also knew to stick around for the end credit scene this time, and the end credit scene end credit scene too, they don't seem too impressed with schwarma!
                          There were two end credit scenes? I didn't know that.

Comment

I let a mate some money a few times a few years ago and put PENILE ENLARGEMENT and GENDER REASSIGNMENT as the refs.

Last week I bought tickets to see Breakbot and logged in using my Facebook so the tickets say Synthesizer Patel on them

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X