This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gone and done drawn you all a picture to make you smile
    Not hard to guess the game it was from plus I used an official pic as a base to copy from. Background is a little bland as I will think of something better in the future no doubt.

*Add Falcon PUNCH joke here*

Comment

I'll FALCON KICK your boss into giving you a pay rise for that.

Server at the end of our meal in the Japanese restaurant tonight: How was everything?
      Us: oh great! real Japanese food!
      Server: we have spaces available Saturday night!!
      We both just smiled and thanked her again.
      ...Was funny at the time.
      Last edited by kryss; 19-07-2011, 02:56.

Comment

We've had a power cut, but thanks to a fully charged laptop and mobile internet dongle, I can still waste time aimlessly surfing the net! Hurrah!

Comment

that makes me power cut proof too *high-five!*

Comment

My laptop won't even turn on now without being plugged into the mains. Technology fail. >.<

Comment

Fate is a funny bastard at times, after almost 9 years on the council waiting list for an appartment/house they finally come through, offering us 3 within days of each offer!
              We actually had to choose between them after 8 years of no solid offers at all. So from the properties available the brand spanking new 2 bedroom apartment won, no one has moved into building yet it's that new, collecting keys tomorrow and I'm a wee bit excited.
              All this has come just as my wife is about to quit her job (August) to start 3 years midwifery-ness at Uni in September, so one wage living for 3 years.
              Consider our move, begun!

Comment

Irfanview. It's such a handy little piece of software- as I type it's resizing nearly 500 holiday photos for me to send to my mum. A big headache avoided!

Comment

Man eating grass. Makes me smile every time I see it happening.

Comment

Having a cloud free night for the first time in ages, so I got in a nice long session with the telescope. Must be the cloudiest and rainiest June and July in years! Last night made up for it though, out from half one until just after 4AM when it started getting too bright.

Comment

I second the cloudless skies. The summer night skies ain't a patch on those of the winter (it never gets truly dark and the summer constellations in my opinion are less interesting) but peering out into space, whether with the naked eye or scope, is always inspiring.

Comment

Maybe a month or so back as I was closing the curtains for the night I saw a star acting suspiciously. I ended up watching the thing for maybe an hour as it was sort of blinking a red colour and as a science fiction fan I had to do my part and confirm whether or not it was a UFO.
                        Turns out after looking on the interwebs that it was dust and stuff creating the effect and it sadly wasn't a UFO.

But what if it was a UFO disguising itself as a star? It's the perfect cover up!

Comment

Dust in the atmosphere?

Comment

I think that was what I read. It did look quite interesting as I stood there watching the night sky in my boxers.

Comment

I remember looking out of my window and up at the night sky and seeing only what I can describe as being the Atomic Health power up from Duke Nukem 3D just floating there

Comment

Sure you weren't drunk and just looking at your monitor?

Comment

Working...
                                X