X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blog for Jason Freeny and his Illustration site moistproduction.com

Comment

It's a tidal wave splash ride... where the cars are completely enclosed. Is that not the most pointless thing ever?

Comment

Me and my girlfriend bought ?2100 of furniture last night for exactly ?700, at the Habitat closing down sale, beat someone to them by about 5minutes after I removed the prices. Right place at the right time

Comment

At work a couple of days ago, some PR guy from Microsoft came in informing us of an upcoming roadshow they are having. Gave away a couple of these bad boys to some of us. Getting a free coke out of the blue is very cool, but getting one of those "gloves" that keep them cool at the same time is even better. I often buy sets of 24 boxes of coke, so this is a cool thing little thingy to have. (and if I turn it inside out, it becomes black without the MS Office branding )

Comment

Me, and remembering how awesome I am.

Comment

kryss, and remembering how awesome he is.

Okay, the smell of potatoes baking in the oven. So good they smell, so good. Less smiley about how I can't eat them for over an hour, though, because I want them now.

Comment

Getting a nice piece of steak and am about to start cooking it, although I too need to put the potatoes on first.

Comment

Well I made a casserole with a tonne of chicken and sausages in it.

Now sitting here satisfied and unable to move from being full up

Comment

Mashed potato here. Not usually a fan but the wife makes it taste fantastic.

Comment

Oh man, the little meow at the end of this .gif

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                        Haha. Gamerscore was ruining my enjoyment of games so I started again. You'll see no tat on my gamertag now!
                        Then this...

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

What a tool!

Comment

It's one achievement that's irking me as that's twice now I've got up to 970G!

Comment

Out of the blue being given a Game Boy Advance.

Now all I need is Tony Hawks 2 and I'm set.

Comment

I've just resubbed to the forum. I can't believe that another year has passed!!

Considering that a years subscription to this website costs the same as one issue of the newly redeisigned (and ****e) Edge 4.0 magazine I think Charles is better off with my money! I certainly get better gaming news & views from here than Edge.

Comment

But you never get the satisfaction of cancelling your subscription when there's a review that gets 7/10 when it's a definite 8/10

Comment

Working...
                                X