Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After two weeks away from home due to work, going to my parents to get my dog back and her jumping from the couch straight into my arms.

Note: she's a boxer and weight around 30Kg.

Comment

I drove past Rareware

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post

(for future reference)

(EDIT: I just noticed that the sun has a face)
        And it's holding a cigarette in one hand

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
          My irk today - ****ty scroll wheel on my phone stopped working. I need to take it in to the Orange shop for them to have a look at later, but about the only thing I can do is click on the photo album where the cursor stopped before the scroll wheel dies, and the first picture that pops up is off my ex in a compromising position!
          Awesome!

Comment

Last month in the UK, Jordan Blackshaw, 20, and Perry Sutcliffe-Keenan, 22, were both sentenced to four years in prison for inciting people to riot in the Manchester area. Despite setting up an event called Smash Down in Northwich Town on Facebook, only Blackshaw and the police, who were monitoring the page, turned up at a designated meeting spot.
            This week, on Britain's Dumbest Criminals...

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
              This week, on Britain's Dumbest Criminals...
              pure lol.

Comment

Started getting into drinking coffee. Sooo nice on a cold day. XD

Comment

Hey Kryss!

We just detected that you're now among the most attractive people on OkCupid.

We learned this from clicks to your profile and reactions to you in Quickmatch and Quiver. Did you get a new haircut or something?
                  Well, it's working!

To celebrate, we've adjusted your OkCupid experience:
                  You'll see more attractive people in your match results.

This won't affect your match percentages, which are still based purely on your answers and desired match's answers. But we'll recommend more attractive people to you. You'll also appear more often to other attractive people.

Sign in to see your newly-shuffled matches. Have fun, and don't let this go to your head.
                  W.T.F.

Comment

You lady killer you!

Comment

So they're basically admitting that they don't match you with people that get a lot of clicks until your profile has dragged in enough advertising? Well, at least they're honest.

Comment

That's amazing. All this time they've been fobbing you off with ugly people

Comment

Sorry, I'm gonna need to see this photo.

Comment

Well, if I'm one of the most attractive people on there, it doesn't say much tbh. 98% of the women on there I'm not attracted to.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Well, if I'm one of the most attractive people on there, it doesn't say much tbh. 98% of the women on there I'm not attracted to.
                              Maybe you're just not attracted to women?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                98% of the women on there I'm not attracted to.
                                That's because they're only going to start showing you more attractive people now you've passed the beauty test.

Are you doing a Blue Steel in your picture?!

Comment

Working...
                                X